Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Lei Clearwater: Daughter of the Tides~

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
tumblr_lpn4c9wAjc1qcxfhgo1_500.jpeg
Bora_Bora_French_Polynesia91.jpeg

Name: Lei Ginette Clearwater
Nickname/Alias: Lei
Race: Mermaid/Siren
Hair: Sky Blue
Eyes: Deep Blue/Grey
Skin: Light Tan
Identifying Marks: Her light blue hair.

Appearance:

She appears as a lovely blue-haired mermaid with a large, pink flower in her hair and an orange tail. She also wears grey and orange “armlets.”

Strengths:

Like other mermaids, Lei is beautiful and can usually lure humans on looks alone. However, she excels at singing, weaving images and promises into her entrancing melodies. With this power, her victims see their greatest desires at the bottom of whatever body of water they are near. Once they dive in, however, whatever they see is always just out of reach.

Although most of the mermaids native to Altera are very sensitive to light, Lei is less so. This is due to her being a part of a tropical subspecies of merfolk. This allows her to hunt during the day as well as the night, although she still prefers times with lower light such as dusk or dawn.

Weaknesses and fears:

Prolonged exposure to heat without water will slowly and painfully kill her.

Living near tropical islands for most of her life, Lei repeatedly witnessed pirates and regular humans alike drag mermaids from the sea in nets in order to harvest their scales, hair, and tears for profit. Many were picked up by ships only to be killed purely out of revenge for the sailors’ comrades lost to the same merfolk. These events left Lei with an acute fear and hatred of pirates, bandits, and whoever else might hunt her race.

Religion and cults:

Follows Laets (God of storms, seas, and lightning) and the goddess Sallanna (Goddess of fertility, love, family, and sex), who created merfolk.

Profession: Siren

DoOrDie58

Villager
this is really well done

i think your a pretty good writer Peder , i read your application while waiting for mine to be veiwed and was very impressed

Peder Baracov

Villager
this is really well done

i think your a pretty good writer Peder , i read your application while waiting for mine to be veiwed and was very impressed
thanks but its a bit i dunno hard for me to write i can come up with good chars and lore but can't right it down anyway were off topic lets stick to the topic at hand :D