Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leofric Varyn

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Leofric Varyn

The Tower

Updates will be done in (#C3114A)

“My father tells tales of the world around me, tells me of heroes rooted in history, items masked in mystique, blessings, curses, boons. Stories of fierce foe, bones sticking from the earth, like swords waiting to be unsheathed. Legends of love and war, weaved and imprinted upon us. The ink dots a canvas, painting all there is in Altera and more. It’s a fool’s errand to believe one can unearth the secrets of life alone. But perhaps I can just take the shiny secrets and leave the dust for the scholars. After all, what’s an adventure, without any treasure?”

[x]
Basic Info
Age -19
Height - 6’6
Weight - uh
Race - Forest Elf
Hair - Scarlet Red and even longer!
Eyes - Blighted dull glowing blue.
Skin - Dark (yes I know the ig skin was white before shhshh)
Physique - A tall, lithe elf.
Apparel - Still keeping sure to let his style shine through his apparel, Leo wears a fashionable vest, dark pants, large boots and a cape over his left shoulder. His ears are dressed in gems.
Personality - Leofric is carefree and goofish, often sporting a smile despite the circumstances. This can often lead to him seeming unaware and dull. While this isn’t entirely wrong in a few cases, sometimes the young Varyn’s simply scheming a new exploration, even when he looks like his head is in the clouds.
Inventory and Goals
COMBAT INVENTORY
[SHARK HAMMER] An odd one handed hammer, the head shaped like a shark bearing it's teeth. The tail makes the beak on the backside and the dorsal fin acts as a spike. Leo very kindly and thoughtfully removed a certain captain of his burden. It's his weapon of choice.
[MOTHSKIN] A master-worked mirrorwood shirt, tethered to a legacy of madness. Leo pays little mind to the bad omens he ought to notice while using it.
[IRZIS-FYR LEAFBLADE CLAYMORE] An incredible large burning blade, Leo carries it around solely for style, and wouldn't dream of attempting to wield it, especially one armed...
unless...
[GLIMMY AND RUST] A loaned dagger of Glimmersteel he has no intent to return unless asked nicely, and a mundane steel dagger fetched from the Meridains burial.
ODDITIES INVENTORY
[FLESH STEEL CRANIUM]
[FLESH STEEL FOREARM]
[FLESH STEEL HAND]
[RUSTED STEEL VAMBRACES]
[RUSTED CHAIN COIF]
[ARCHBLOSSOM LEAVES]
THE MAIN GOALS
-Claw Out
-Claws Out
-Set in Stone
-Kings and Thrones​
OTHER MEDIAS
TBA​
Stats I'll Never Update
Blessed Tier - One
Tattoo Passive
Water Breathing Passive

Stat Focus-
Thievery-Lock Picking

Attributes-

Body-2
Mind-1
Soul-1
Skills-

Awareness-4
Ranged-0
Handling-0
Determination-1
Fortitude-0
Medicine-0
Might-0
Evasion-2
Stealth-2
Survival-1
Melee-1
Guile-1
Thievery-2+
Lore-2
Intimidation-0
Crafting-0
Grappling-0
(More to come even later)

Last edited:

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
RELATIONS
(what you're actually likely here for)

EYES OF SAPPHIRE
James
Wonder if that was the last time I'll see you. Do you still call me son?
Ben
Brave as ever I hear. I...keep you in my thoughts. I wouldn't ask for the same.

CLOSE AS INK TO FLESH
Old Man
Shame most of the time I see you, you're doing something lame. Guess I should've expected as much from a geezer. Still...guess when you're lame, it's sorta cool.
Old Woman
Yknow my Elvens getting a lot better thanks to you. I may start cursing out the next elf I see, to test my fluency. I hope you can keep the old man pinned down. Before he does something stupid.
MORE TO COME (one of these days)

Last edited:

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Oh right and the vyre profile will be done soon. I just had to speedrun make and post that before leaving the house

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
HAHAHAHAHA ITS DECEMBER, THIS WAS MADE IN JULY AND IT STILL LOOKS ASSS LMAOOOOO
ahem
anyways, I've added the beginnings of a relations page and made this profile...uh...debatably better organized...maybe worst actually...BUT YOU CANT SAY I DIDNT TRY ANYMORE LETS GO.

...Oh yeah, this is his birthday update now happy birthday leo you're still a little teenage shitter though

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Oh. Right yeah uh. If for some god forbidden reason you want to be on his relations, uh, say so. He really doesn't know many people so...uh...Don't expect much.