Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Leviathan

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera

Leviathan

Theme:

1620969065206.png

KEY INFORMATION:

Race & Culture: Human Vyre of Grey bloodline

Voice: Reference{X}

Profession: Warden tasked with protection of STEP and allies.

Current Home: Bums around tavern from tavern no permanent place currently.

Frequents: Storm’s Landing and Nid Arch

Quick Info: Standing a 5’11 and having a wide frame, Leviathan appears to be a man of few words and often looks to be lost in his own thoughts. In reality he just doesn’t have much to say and simply observes.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: A strong and wide imposing frame.

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair: Black though currently balding

Eyes: Red

Signature Clothing: Often dawning a colourful blue striped gambeson and armoured helmet. Though when dressed more casually he wears a dark cloak and a fearsome mask of bone and iron, in the shape of a serpentine sea-monster. There are two fake eyes made of small rubies, beneath them there are slits to allow him to see out of.

Weaponry: A refined steel poleaxe made by experienced hands. With a rounded axe head sporting a hammer on the reverse side and a long spike on the top face, it is affixed with long langets. The stave itself is made from yew and is hexed in profile. The whole poleaxe measures (5.5ft) or (168cm) and weighs (4.5kg). Smithed by Ventare Seymour and gifted to him by Branko Callas

Inventory: A waterskin filled with water. A soft silk handkerchief. A leather pouch for radiants.

Hygiene: Not exactly clean but not feral looking.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Selfless in his own way, Leviathan has taken up the role as a protector tasked with seeing STEP and its allies live. Willing to try and hold others off to allow his allies and friends to escape after all Jishrim wills it. Leviathan’s flaw is his faith towards Jishrim; he believes the suffering he goes through is what Jishrim entails for him. He’s lost an eye, had his tongue cut out and has had his legs broken for Jishrim.

Personality: A man of few words and not one to really complain. If he is injured so be it he won’t go and start making a big deal about it. Not the sharpest tool in the shed though he isn’t terribly dull, he has much to learn.

Strengths: Leviathan is quite a strong individual, his body is built for function over form. He has a strong pain tolerance and is formidable in combat.

Weaknesses: Not quite smart, Leviathan comes off as a simple individual. He isn't able to read or write and is missing his left eye.

Fears: That one day Jishrim may fall from his position due to Leviathan’s inaction.

Intelligence: Whilst Leviathan isn’t what you’d call book smart, he makes up for it in other fields such as strategy and improvisation.

Character’s soft spot: Branko Callas is a good friend of Leviathans. One that he trusts and finds he can lower his guard around. He doesn’t feel stupid around Branko and is often happy with the individual.

Values: Strength, Effectiveness, Strong Leaders and Conviction

Religion or Cults: Jishrim, Stairway To Eternal Peace.

Affiliations: Green Shipping Company.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Motivation: To appease Jishrim and fulfill the will of Jishrim. Leviathan believes himself to be chosen by Jishrim, a belief that was further enforced by Whitespoor. Leviathan is a tool to see Jishrim’s goals accomplished.

BELONGINGS:

Refined Steel Poleaxe.

Gambeson Striped blue and grey

Steel Aventail , Steel Bascinet, gauntlets and greaves.​

NAME: Coronet
DESCRIPTION: The crown is small and undecorated, made of a black metal that shimmers a rainbow of colors in the light.
PASSIVE: The crown suddenly produces barbs when worn on the head, sinking into the skin of the wearer, and cementing the crown there. After roughly a day of being worn, the crown will sink into the skin of the wearer, until it is like another layer of dermis on their head. Once thus attuned, it cannot be removed from the head without tearing the head off with it.
[ABILITY - Connection]: Those who touch the crown can perceive the thoughts of the wearer whilst allowing the wearer to read theirs in turn. The crown makes the wearer seemingly much more intelligent.
[CURSE - Haunted]: The attuned finds themselves more often thinking of bad memories, as their bodies begin to appear marked with black lines akin to webbing. Occasionally, black spiders can be fond upon or within whisper range of the attuned.
[CURSE - Nightmares]: The attuned suffers from horrific nightmares each time they sleep, the most vivid and terrible nightmares they could imagine. They are given restless nights, but may find through some methods (alchemical, divine, arcane) they are able to get temporary rest. If they go several days without natural sleep they will have shadowy hallucinations at the corners of their vision.
[CURSE - Phantom Pain]: Their head will occasionally feel as if it is burning and breaking, taken over by venom and briefly appearing to be covered in black veins that shimmer a myriad of colours. It happens at least once per day.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Short Term Goals: Try and become a mage.

Long Term Goals: See to it that Jishrim’s will is continued.

Completed Goals: Helped give Life to Jishrim.

RELATIONS:
{Ask and I’ll put you down}

Branko Callas: A True Friend
You're a good friend who's shown nothing but kindness to me, you've helped heal my injuries and have risked your life for mine. You treat me with respect and are one of the few who ask how I am and care for my well being. I don't feel beneath you even with all your power, I feel like I'm equal. Whenever you get into trouble, I will not turn foot and flee I will be with you. For I know you'd support me in my battles. You're a true friend and if Jishrim were to ask me to kill or harm you, I believe I'd hesitate. Kostadim

Bokra: The Odd One
I try to remember what you looked like when we first met but I can't, out of everyone who worships I believe you are the one who embraced Jishrim the most. Every time we meet you seem to always have something new. A bug arm, a goats eye or something else that was a gift from Jishrim. You have your goals and ideas and I don't understand them all but I do what I can to help. Retro

Eliss: Branko's friend?
I don't know if you and Branko are friends. Maybe you are, or maybe you're someone he just finds useful. Whatever you two are, I know that you are good with your bow and have helped us quite a few times. Last time someone tried to help me with a bow I ended up losing my eye, I hope that you don't do that in the future. I like seeing but I trust you enough to not mess up. Hope you can continue to work with us. Mudpaw11

(Leviathan as a character was made 5/29/2019. I liked how Karn’s profile was laid out so opted to use that one.)​

Last edited: