Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LF Gaming Challenges

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Hey guys,

Looking into starting doing Youtube stuff with the many media students I live with so we're looking for gaming challenges to take on in a series i'm going to Spearheading (pardon my pun)

Console or PC, between everyone here we've access to practically everything, single player or multiplayer, achievements or self set challenges im up for pretty much anything.
Preferably player vs the game than player vs player.

Real life challenges are also welcome as we're planning to branch off into that as soon as possible as it will be much more interesting to shoot.

Let me know if you have anything you think will break me ;P

Last edited:

Matto225

The White Mage
By challenges do you mean like a marathon session, or could it be a head-to-head race to complete an objective or game?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Garry's Mod design contest, whoever can throw X the furthest distance with their fixed contraption wins.

It's a ton of fun building ballistae and catapults and what-have-you.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
By challenges do you mean like a marathon session, or could it be a head-to-head race to complete an objective or game?
Would prefer to be player vs the game than player vs player at this stage