Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Life Is Strange

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Ok so, I've seen pictures of this for a while now.
@Spark also mentioned it to me too

I think I might do a LP of it, but I'm not sure yet, I just got gifted the first episode to see if I like it!
You looking forward to this?
It seems pretty good!

It's across all platforms (well sorry Nintendo)
http://lifeisstrange.com/

"Life is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future."

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This game intrigues me. They claim to be a big game changer in the story telling game scene and I want to see if it's true.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Been playing it and my mind goes WHAT IF I DID.. OH BUT THAT COULD.. OH BUT WAIT.. WHY IF.. NO..
And this made me wanna play it, sounds like a lot of fun

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
It's so thought captivating, literally leaves you feeling so intrigued where the story will lead.
It's definitely a game you can play more than once, every action must be life changing in this game. You could feel like doing the right thing but it all adds, and everything could be a total mess!!
I'm so confused and I haven't even finished first episode yet!!
What a steal for the price!