Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Liffy - Application [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiffyTheCabbit

Villager

1. Your Minecraft username:The_Little_Bunny
2. Your real name: Zak
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Boy
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yup! I've read it and enjoyed it greatly.. ^-^ It was very creative.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think I'll enjoy it lots! and I do have experience. ^-^

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hehe.. I'll try this again..
Hello There! My name Is Zak! Though.. I Prefer my nickname 'Liffy' Over anything, I'm a gamer and a novice PC Techie.. Dabbling in Indie game development too! I've got a friend doing the programming while I'm more into textures and level design.. ^-^ I Haven't went to a school for such things, But I do plan on going somewhere to learn more about either graphical arties or anything that grabs my attention!...
Aside from being a semi-obsessed gamer, I'm Unemployed and unable to drive due to a seizure I had a year before graduation.. It made my learning permit and various other things become invalid for awhile.. ^-^; Luckily it finally passed and I get to redo a license test and able to look for a job! I Really hope I'd get one soon.. I Dun' want to be my mommy's errand boy forever.. ._.
I Live with my mommy and daddy [Though my immediate neighbors are almost the rest of my entire family.. Uncle,Grandmother,Aunt, And another uncle..] .. However, I'm adopted and they are in their 80s.. ^-^; It's not so bad, They are my grandparents biologically.. And took care of me when my real mother was unfit to, So I consider them more of a parent than my birth mother..
I Dun' particularly have any sort of strange or depressing 'Dark Past' *Snirks* Though I've been pretty sheltered most of my life, And I've let a lot of useful information slip by because of it.. an example would be a good portion of the world's history and other important stuff about living in general..

I Enjoy a great portion of music ranging mostly from the more upbeat tracks, And I do prefer a lack of lyrics.. ^-^; They tend to ruin the melody most of the time with hate words or whining about lost love.. That's a reason I enjoy Trance, Electronic Ambient, And sometimes Hardstyle~

I Have a few things more I could plaster here, But it wouldn't be too appropriate for younger users! [Makes me feel old ._.]

Other than that's I'm part of the furry fandom, I'm a Cat-Rabbit hybrid fursona with quite a feminine streak.. [Like Me!.. Though.. A Cabbit!] ^-^ I'm not the infamous kind either.. I Don't go around looking for tail or prance around in a goofy suit.. =P I'm just here for fun and friends!

I Think that's enough to plaster 'ere.. ^-^ But if more needs to be included, I'm pretty welcome to oblige. Though I Don't think a entire life story would really be necessary. ._.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any examples of my buildings.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well.. I'd like to apologize for my previous thread.. ^-^; I Kinda was thinking waay too much about playing that I skipped some important steps.. Along with focusing more on playing than actually telling or explaining things.. I was very nervous about a coincidental first driving test today too!.. I Failed it of course.. ^-^; Retaking it next week after practice!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yessirs.
12. How did you find out about our server?
Oh.. Found it on.. ' http://mcserverlist.net/ ' ^-^

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yup! And I'd do it again if It'd let me..

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Approved, you may want to talk to one of our other admins about the roleplay aspect though just to check it all fits in properly :p

LiffyTheCabbit

Villager
^-^; I'm pretty sure it fits.. Since I enjoy medieval fantasy RPGs over silly Si-fi.. I Probably should've mentioned that though! *Snirks*

Status
Not open for further replies.