Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Limited Edition Skyrim Donation Offer

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
SkyrimLogo.png

To celebrate the upcoming release of Skyrim anybody who donates £10 or more to the server between now and 11.11.11 will have the option of a limited edition title of [Dragonborn] or [Dovahkiin] if you prefer it.

When donating please specify that you wish to have the limited edition title over the standard [Lord] title usually given.

Good luck everyone!

(Existing donators are welcome to re-donate for the title)

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
tempting this be...(is thinking about donating again) dowwww why is it so tempting!!!!

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Um... Can an exception possibly be made to this rule? As I donated 2 or so days ago. I'd have waited if I knew this would happen. Pwease? :3

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Woo! Awesome! Ill be donating 50 pounds next week, and then this? Awesome!
Or.. Radiant.. Sounds .. Ehrm.. Difficult to chose. I really like both of those titles. D:

Koerhuisje

koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Hi, i donated today :p its just to tempting to resist so there ya have it and ofcourse ill be going for Dragonborn :D
altho im a radiant :confused:

Koerhuisje

koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Altho i suggest using colored names with it for the rest of the non lords tho, cuz that would avoid confusion, seeing that not only lords will probably want these titles

Koerhuisje

koerhuisje
koerhuisje
yeah i know but just to avoid people from not seeing who's a lord and who's a radiant for example

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Is this permanent? I've meant to donate for ages now but this seems like the perfect opportunity :D

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
You either want it or you dont imo :p
A suggestion; what about the option "dragonborn" for lords and "dovakiin" for radiants? (or turned around of course :p)
It's just that IMO it would be fair who donate more get some other recognition?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You already get an option - Radiant. Tinblue is doing this as a one off, stop taking the piss with changes to his offer. You can stick with the traditional title or go for one of these two and get the rewards for your original title, you aren't actually losing out on anything.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
You already get an option - Radiant. Tinblue is doing this as a one off, stop taking the piss with changes to his offer. You can stick with the traditional title or go for one of these two and get the rewards for your original title, you aren't actually losing out on anything.
You're right. Though my intention was to discuss this possibility, not to create any
form of whiney behaviour. If you see it as such, then I feel obliged to offer my sincerest apologies.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Radiant will always have more prestige imo than this rank anyway Aux. Radiant is an uber-supporter after all.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
To be honest, I don't think that an Evil Bloodthirsty Mage should have the title of Radiant :p
I'm going to go for Dragonborn :D