Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LiveSteamboat Whitelist Application (Approved - Alailanible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:- LiveSteamboat
2. Your real name:- Connor
3. Age:- 16
4. Gender:- Male
5. Country:-United States of America
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?- Yes.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?- I love this idea. I've always wanted Minecraft to have somewhat of a campaign or something of the sort. I have done a bit of roleplaying, but none to such a great scale.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. - I live in a family of four; my mom, my dad, and my little sister. I love to be moving in any way I can. My favorite sport is lacrosse because I love to be part of a team. Along with lacrosse, I play American football and I freestyle ski. I just recently shattered my heels in a ski accident, and I might be off the mountain for a while
. My life is pretty normal; hate my teachers, hate school, love being with friends, and whatever else the average 16 year old does, I tend to do. I hate procrastinating, and I try to get everything I need done before I move on to another project. I'm pretty easily distracted, because the world truly fascinates me, and I like to spend time thinking how it all came about. There are two things I hate in this world: snakes and hackers. That's about the best I can currently think of.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.- I've built some things that I'm pretty proud of, but they got deleted during a updating accident.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?- I'd most belong in the military, helping to fight battles or help stabilize bunkers, armories and barracks.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?- Yes and I personally am happy to hear this because most servers are ruined by it.

12. How did you find out about our server?- I was told by a friend that is currently on the server.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)- Yes I have.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I liked your application. Neat and complete.
I'm going to approve it. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.