Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lockette in the new Altera

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Hi All,

I'm having some problems locking chests/doors in the new world with Lockette.
Whenever i try locking something it says:

[Lockette] this zone is protected by Towny.Wilds.

Any reason for this and does this mean that my chests are safe or not?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Regios denies lockette for some reason, and it claims all chests are in the wilds, hence your problem...I think the best thing to do is hide em for now :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
well with regios people who arnt whitelisted in the region cant open the chest, but that still leaves u open to theft from town members i suppose.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I think now chests in towns are protected, or Lockette should now work seeing as we're now on Barry and Lars'

SuperechamegaawesomebetterthanTowny plugin.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I will try to find a fix for it.
I think theres a bug with lockette and the new plugin you guys just made, becuase everytime I try to lock on of my chests in a place in the new Del area thats claimed, it says "protected by wilds" or something like that.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
[Lockette] this zone is protected by Towny.Wilds.

I'm having the same issue. So I hid my stuff in a sealed chamber, that I only teleported to, yet I was still robbed blind. I was either x-rayed by some foul magic, or a glitch gave someone a glimpse of the unseen and they tunneled straight into my treasure room from the surface.

Lucky most of my neighbors are honest folk as my surface farm, has never been plundered.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Report it to an ingame admin/mod and he can see who did it with Hawkeye.
Stealing/griefing is forbidden and a bannable offence, certainly if X-ray is involved!

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
Report it to an ingame admin/mod and he can see who did it with Hawkeye.
Stealing/griefing is forbidden and a bannable offence, certainly if X-ray is involved!
This was on the Eastern Frontier. I'm assuming my valuables were fair game if found. The person definitely knew where to look, It wasn't a random mining discovery(My guess is a chunk error revealed the location and someone exploited that.) But it happened between 18-66 hours ago so I'm not sure if the Admins can investigate that. On top of that I moved everything that wasn't taken to a new location.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Griefing may be alowed, using X-ray is still forbidden. We can check for that, so please report it in game, or send the coords of the chamber through PM to an online mod/admin.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I'm in bed and going to sleep now. If you want it solved quick, ask someone else, if you can wait drop me a PM.