Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lockette in the new Altera

Redocs

Lord of Altera
even better now, i cant even open my own chests anymore :) but this has to do with the fact that Aug88 has not yet been able to claim HR as his property with this new plugin. I hope that as soon as this is resolved, lockette will be working fine again.

Thanks so far for all the replies

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Well, even after Aug88 claimed his part of altera, i still can't lock things with lockette. So i guess there's still a compatibility issue

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Well, even after Aug88 claimed his part of altera, i still can't lock things with lockette. So i guess there's still a compatibility issue
the permissions to allow you to open the chests have to be turnrd on by Aug

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Well the problem is locking them, opening chests is no problem any longer. It just that i still cant lock them with lockette.

S

Stevey

Ah sorry I misread. The lockette problem will be fixed when we close down the old world and remove towny.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
so, since towny is gone we cannot do

[private]
lovelorn
redcap_crossing

on a sign, bc the lockette has no idea what regios is!!! is there a way to make lockette recognize regions the same as it recognized a town name, for the purpose of those signs?