Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Lonely Souls || 1st January, 5PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

A series of invitations arrive in the hands of a select few, seemingly floating into their hands from above with a shimmer of snowflakes and the glimpse of an orb of icy blue.

You are hereby invited to a gathering of likeminded souls, find yourself at the Landing wishing box in twelve days time.
Bring a small gift of your choice, and worry not of it being of enough worth or value.
Dress up warmly.

---

This event is private - Only those given the invites will be able to access the location. If you believe yourself to have a lonely character in need of a friend or guidance or otherwise, ask on the Gift box via wishing.

The date can change if people cannot make it, post and let me know what day works for you and I'll see if I can move it about to get you all here.

Invited:
Taelin Menguar
Lillaxxx

Rook Corvus
ZeAfroGentleman

Cassia Herennia
MelodyMusica

Elwin Dur
Rang3r0wns94

Rae Astrid
Snowymaximus

Ronak Rothguard
Mongoose

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
+ An amendment has been made. Each one is permitted to bring one other if they so desire, though they must feel lonely or in need of companionship (or guidance) as well. +

Remember, let me know if this date/time works for you. :)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
My luck is cursed. I won't be home during this ;-;

Best times for me would be the 29th and 30th and after the first of the year.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
29th doesn't work for me. Starting a new D&D campaign that day. I should be available on either the 28th or 30th.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think with that, 30th it is! I've added one more as well. Lonely hearts may send me a PM and see about getting an invite. Remember your gifts!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
My bad on forgetting this one. I'd do it now, but I feel it is too late and we'll have to re-schedule.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alternatively I'll host it if we get everyone online tonight but I'm not sure that's happening.