Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Proposal Looking for Family Members!

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
DividerTalos1.png

Hi there it's me Umber! I decided to make this post to finally make the offer of taking more people on board to the Andriel family tree! The Andriels are a silver elf soon to be noble family of Eldpoint. The family story etc can be learned about by contacting me via discord!: UmberLyte#4692

Currently we're looking for two more siblings ages 20-27 and 17-19 respectfully. The gender identities are up for discussion.
The Andriels are a Trade family, meaning each child would be taught in some specific trade. The head of the house currently (Alyndra/Me) Has a heavy artistic trade. Rhylantra aka (Snowymaximus) has a heavy hunting trade. Suggested trades are: smithing/some form of crafting.

Color Schemes:

Hair: Typically very light blonde to stark white.
Eyes: Deep/Light Blues and Greens
Skin: Typically very fair skinned, Freckles are possible.
Clothing: If wearing to represent the family the typical colors are shades of green, gold, and silver.

If you're intrested in becoming a family member please contact below or via discord for discussion!

DividerTalos2.png

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'd be down for a smith. Either age range.