Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lord Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight

╔═══════ ೋღ :hibiscus: ღೋ ═══════╗

Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion’s paws,

And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger’s jaws,

And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood …

╚═══════ ೋღ
:hibiscus:
ღೋ ═══════╝

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

“That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.”

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

|| GENERAL INFORMATION ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
N
ame: Daeron Keyreth Eldrin-Hawklight
Titles: The White Raven, Archmage of Uthrandir, Lord of the Last Fire, Member of the Ten-Thousand, Royal Physician of Le Havre, Steward of Blackstone
Race: Altered Silver Elf
Sexuality: Hetereosexual
Relationship Status: Married
Homeland: A place forgotten to both time and space
Current Residence: Emyn Arnen and Blackstone
Social Status: A fabulously wealthy lord
Profession: A great many things

|| PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Appearance: Daeron can be described as a traditionally handsome man, for all intents and purpose. The way he carries himself down to his every movement conveys elegance and grace. The charcoal black of his hair combined with the golden glow of his eyes and his unusually tan skin gives him an appearance that seems out of place, for a Silver Elf. Following the events that transpired at the Sacking of the Sisterhood Temple, Daeron's hair now has a naturally bone white colouration, as it has seemingly lost every speck of pigment it held. He remedies this with frequent hair dyeing. As well, faint white lines can now be seen all over his body. They look like cracks, as though his body is now made of cracked porcelain. These white lines stand out most heavily on his body, while being very very faint upon his face.
Height: The only normal racial trait he has is his height. He stands at 6'3".
Weight: He weighs in at about 168lbs.
Eye Colour: A gold colouration, that is wanton to shift and flicker, akin to the last light of a fire's final ember. They often flicker and dim with his mood.
Skin: The skin upon his body is naturally tan in colouration, making it seem as though he frequently tans himself in the light of the sun. Faint white lines, almost invisible from a distance, can be seen all over his skin. Though they are far less prominent upon his face, as there is only one that runs down through his left eye and over his cheek, the other being set onto the right side of his jaw. The rest if his body bares far more of these cracks.
Distinguishing Features: The way he looks make him look more human than Silver Elf. Only his ears and sharp facial structure mark him as an elf. The faint white lines upon his skin. White vine-like tendrils upon both of his temples, that extend out from his hairline.
Build of Body: The way Daeron's body is built provides for quick and short bursts of high activity. He is lithe, with some well-defined musculature. That being said, his ability to compete in contests of strength is somewhat lacking; what his build offers is grace and speed, rather than overwhelming force.
Hair Colour: A charcoal black when dyed. Bone white when not.
Hair Style: His hair is naturally quite curled. He does not put much effort into styling it, for it seemingly falls into a messy but stylish hair style all on its own accord.
Posture: Textbook perfect.
Hygiene: For most, Daeron could almost be viewed as overly clean. The scents of nature, such as pine, cling to his clothing and body.

|| PERSONALITY ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Strengths]
- Unfailing kindness and willingness to help others
- A great and vast wealth of knowledge
- Patience
- His faith
- Silver-tongued
[Weaknesses]
- A thirst to see revenge done to those who have wronged both him and his faith
- An all encompassing desire to not fail, no matter the cost
- Jenette
Education: A vast education during his childhood with centuries of study after the fact. Though large swathes of this may be gone, he maintains all of his most crucial knowledge and skills.
Languages:
- Common
- Elvish
- Ancient Elvish
- Aurion
- Mok'yra
- Fae
- Marjash
- Lavoy
- Old Arcturian
- Horgaahn
- Engem
- Sewade
- Verba
- Rede
- Aorian
- Islander
General Attitude: Daeron is viewed by a great many people as a kind and wise man, an ideal and view that he wishes to uphold to the best of his ability. To this end, he does all that he can to help those around him if he is able to do so. Whether it is educating someone on an issue, offering them knowledge and advice or even just being there for them, he will do whatever he can to help a person in need. While this hasn't always been the case for him, it is certainly how he tries to act nowadays. With the events that have recently transpired, Daeron is now far more inclined to bouts of violence and contempt, but only for those whom he holds a grudge against.

Religious Inclination: Shalherana, the All-Mother. He seeks to see the wrongs against he righted by the way of the blade.
General Intelligence: High
General Sociability: He will quite happily speak to anyone on any number of things, finding great ease in his ability to do so.

Temperament: Dangerously calm, unless he is in a combat situation. Then, his whole demeanour shifts, becoming a cold one filled with ruthless calculation and severity.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Voice:
Claim - Thranduil, with a kinder inflection and tone
Short Term Goals:
- Gather the faithful
- A new temple.
Long Term Goals:
- Her
- Preserve his Goddess and restore her to fullness
- Leave behind a legacy
- Destroy those dark and wretched few who wrong the many

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

“Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

|| RELATIONS ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ † - Deceased ]

Cherished:
The people that Daeron values more than life itself. Would do anything for these people.

Aerilaya - "Your smile delights me and blossoms forth joy in my heart of hearts. A gift I do not deserve, but one I will be eternally grateful for."
Ciaran - "My middle daughter, you are the future of our family and the elven race"
Mylaela - "My eldest daughter. I have given you the tools you need, now fly and show the world the true meaning of grace."
Vulwin - "My only son, you have inherited what made our family strong. I only hope you can find knowledge on your pilgrimage."

Jenette (Ruu Darling ) - "There is nothing I would not do for you, my love. We stood against true darkness and came out of it reborn anew, together. Our purposes are one, just as our hearts are."
Maria (Sophe ) - "Not of my blood but it matters not to me- I care for all you do and look forward to the day you shine in this world as a bright beacon."

Companions:
Individuals who Daeron holds in high regard. He has boundless faith in these individuals.

Wynde - "Though you have an excessively black heart, family is family."
Zaleria - "My dear cousin, thank the gods the only thing you got from Kuthian was his eyes."
Maceo † (BoredBrit ) - "You were once an obligation but you quite quickly evolved into a person I truly viewed as a family member. We did not always see eye to eye but I always wanted nothing but the best for you. 'Tis a shame you could not break your family curse, your family needs you."
Podric (Luam ) - "At first I viewed you as aught more than Maceo's ever present shadow. This was foolish. I now see you as a man worthy of my trust, a man of honest and true morals and a man I am glad to call my friend."
Kharn (Warwolf ) - "One that can be relied upon, no matter how dire things might seem."
Axex (Axex ) - "The return of our King is surely a blessed event. I welcome him back with nought but warmth and friendship in my heart."
Ingrid (Sophe) - "Your path ahead of you is bright with light no matter which fork in the road you choose to pursue, I am proud of you."

Glenn (Zoslore ) - "A bright mind clouded by troubles most ill. Worry not, my son, I shall offer you all the care, knowledge and protection that I can. My pride for you is boundless."
Gunter (Philipe ) - "Much of the same- you have a kindness of your heart and a mind to create great works, your appetite for such will see you far. Do what you must and do what you can, always, my son."

Friends:
The people close to Daeron who he has associated with for some time. Often has a modicum of trust in these people.

Ced (Ced ) - "Cedar, you will always be a good friend of mine, even if your appearance over the years have been sporadic.
Athryl † (IceandFire ) - "Your passing was brought to me on the illest of tides, my friend. You shall be missed."
Drake (Jak ) - "Even in the end you could not purge our House of its recent shames. But, we are still family and you shall be missed, for no one could deny your resolve."
Jaden (CloakedReaper ) - "One of the few Rangers remaining. Your arcane knowledge and general attitude will serve you well in whatever endeavour you put your mind to."

Uriel (BoredBrit ) - "While I appreciate the man for his tenacity and valour, I do find myself questioning at times if he is a little too rigid, especially on matters concerning my own faith."

Acquaintances:
Anyone he does not know all that well but who he has still formed a basic opinion of.

Jaret (Lannis ) - "A dwarf worthy of your ancestors. Your absence is a true tragedy."
Arianne (Rossu ) - "An enigmatic woman, but one who has her heart in the right place, or so it seems. I am curious to see where our acquaintanceship can go."
Eren (DraKonum ) - "A seemingly decent fellow, but one whom I do not know well. Mayhaps time will give me better insight into him."
Gwenipher (abirosse ) - "A new student of mine, one filled with kindness but a certain lack of confidence- I shall do what I can to remedy such."
Lana (I am Wake ) - "A pleasant enough person with a pure wish, I shall do my utmost to help fulfill such."

No opinion:
For the general person. Strangers who are easily forgettable or people he has not spoken to more than once or twice fall into this section.

If your character is unlisted they fall into this category.

Questionable and undecided:
The characters in his life that he is somewhat unsure of. He does not dislike these people, he simply has qualms with a facet of their personality or motivations.

Tzemik (Michcat) - "I hope one day you can reclaim your former identity by shattering the darkness that ensnares your mind. I miss my friend, come back to us."
Vaeril - "A tortured past and an aloof persona make me wonder at your intent, cousin."
Francis (BoredBrit ) - "Only time and the wisdom that age brings will show me whether or not you are worthy as his heir."

Animosity:
People he has general hostility towards. The people in this category are strongly disliked by Daeron.

None.

Loathed:
Entities whom Daeron can never hope to cooperate with in any capacity. Has absolute and unyielding hatred for these people.

The Darkness - "An unbridled force of nature that has taken everything away from me numerous times. Whatever face you wear, I stand ready to tear it asunder."

Last edited: