Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord Hilter, the Bon Vivant

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Name: Lord Andros Hilter
Nickname/Alias: Hilter
Race: Human
Height: 5'11" (180 centimeters)
Weight: 167 lbs (75.75kg)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Not one scar
Appearance: Hitler is well muscled and athletic in appearance. He walks with great confident strides, chin up, and often with a smile on his face. He wears a golden amulet of Jax around his neck
Strengths: Extraordinarily lucky. Athletic, and well trained in various martial disciplines. Also educated far beyond the plebian standard.
Weaknesses and fears: Impulsive, prone to making unwise decisions, overconfident. Prone to womanizing and revelry. Torture is his greatest fear, especially that which would permanently harm his beautiful face.
Religion and cults: Hilter is an ardent supporter of Jax. He believes himself to be literally blessed the god, which would certainly explain the good fortune he's had. When preforming his Golden Crusade
Profession: Nobleman, amateur monster hunter, pleasure seeker, and High Crusader of the Golden Crusade
Personality: Hilter primarily wants to be happy. He doesn't care about truth, justice, and honor in themselves, but pursues them because he wants to appear heroic. He enjoys stories about great people (not necessarily good) such as James Longstreet and tries to imitate them as part of his eternal pursuit of grandiosity. He is vain, and always carries potions of healing with him to heal any scratches he may receive, because he couldn't bear the thought of being landed with a permanent scar. His way of life is basically that of an idiot running through a mine field and somehow missing all the mines, laughing all the way.
Story: Lord Hilter is the third son of his father Alexander Hilter, and he gets the "lord" in his name only as a courtesy title. After he left his father's estate, he has decided to abandon the title until he feels he has earned it himself. As the son of a noble, he lived the good life. He was schooled in the martial arts of fencing and archery, taught how to behave like a nobleman, taught how to run an estate, and taught the splendors of money. Hilter came to Silverport after he turned 18 because he wanted to explore life outside of House Hilter's lands, and perhaps go hunting in this "nether" he's heard so much about.

Spark

Broken
Why would you was to gain insparation from him?... Ew xD

Edit: was that a spoiler? Jamie..dragons...*runs to watch the last two episodes*

Spark

Broken
I realised that when I watched them :/ I was waiting for a skyrim style dragon attack....it never came :(

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Oh I could do that too. Of course, for some stuff you'll have to talk to me in rp to learn!

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Oh here is the friend of my charecter. I have been loking all over the fourms for this. Hope its good! More For story Now! NOW! Then Drop and give me 20 I hope no dragon passes by though!

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Hunting in my homeland the nether?
If you wise and dont mind I would be a happy to accomapny you on that adventure

Edit.Damn auto correct wish not wise!

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dien vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Huzrah nu, Kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod, aahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein. Wo lost fron wah ney dov, ahrk fin reyliik do jul, voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein. Ahrk fin zul, rok drey kod, nau tol morokei frod, rul lot Taazokaan motaad voth kein. Sharot Thu'um, med aan tuz, vey zeim hokoron pa, ol fin Dovahkiin komeyt ok rein.

Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah, do ved viing ko fin krah, tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundien. Alduin, feyn do jun, kruziik vokun staadnau, voth aan boahlok wah diivon fin lein.

Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod finvul dovah nok, fen kos nahlot mafaeraak ahrk ruz. Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot, Dovahkiin kos fin saviik do muz.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.