Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lost Lights - An Overview

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I will still try to do some events to get the Lights 'captured' but events are likely to be brief and I will make a post here - If anyone would like to DM one of the lights being somewhere, let me know and we can arrange something. Apologies to those who've not had opportunity to do something yet.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
We're at 12/25 - I am assuming this on the basis the events concluded ultimately result in them being taken to spawn and so on. Let me know if I am wrong in this though.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If anyone is interested in hosting an event between now and the 20th with one of the lights to be recovered, send me a message. Other than that, scroll's event on the 20th is the only other event for these to be gained and I'll be handwaving the number a bit, some gotten in the background etc. I am having a hard time with a death in the family and my health, and despite thinking I could distract myself with events it has not worked and I think the event quality shows. I'll also be cancelling my event for 17th as a result of this and I am very sorry for it.

Gifts will be handed out before christmas, still. A joyful gathering style event will be done in the next 2 weeks as well, by solus and/or myself.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The Grove will be closing up prior to New Year / On new year weekend, and that will conclude this arc. Apologies for the various bumps and lack of timezone variety on the way, but thank you guys for being patient with me. : )

Last edited: