Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lovlee's Application [Approved- IceandFire]

lovvlee

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: lovvlee

Country & Timezone: Canada, MDT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming means using knowledge you know OOC in-game with a character who knows nothing about the topic. Powergaming is essentially making your character over-powered

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I have role-played before, though I've never been apart of a role-play server. I do hope to join the server to hopefully make friends, it also seems like a lot of fun to be apart of a community. I like the medieval era so I can't wait to see what it's like if I do get whitelisted. I'm pretty active, and I like to help people when I can if they need it. I don't talk much, I have a tendency to usually only speak when spoken to.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Revna

Race: Caparii

Appearance: White hair, brown eyes, tan skin, ram horns & tail, red button up shirt with black vest (can change the outfit if need be)

Picture of the Skin: download (1).png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Revna grew up in a valley surrounded by a wall of mountains, she always wondered what the outside world was like, but when she would ask her elders of the world beyond the mountains they would always say something along the lines of “it’s far too dangerous, it’s somewhere not meant for a young woman like you, I advise you to stop asking of it Revna”. Not once did her elders ever manage to get her to stop talking about the ‘outside wonders’ as she had been far too intrigued by the thought of what it would be like, she was only so interested in it due to the fact her grandfather left her a journal of his from generations before when he was on his deathbed, the journal held many interesting stories. Revna was very young when she and her family got to the valley so she could never seem to remember what it was like outside of the mountains. The man she called her grandfather, wasn’t her real grandfather, but he acted as one which is why she called him as such. Although Caparii are seen as skilled hunters, Revna's parents had been raised by someone who feared other races and so it rubbed off on them and they feared for their families well being, they never learned to fight, hence why they fled their home in hopes to find a safe haven. Throughout Revna’s years in the valley she would watch the warriors practice, she thought it was interesting what they did, they left the safety of the walls to save those they knew nothing about and were prepared to fight though it wasn’t something they would wish to happen. Though she loved her home, Revna wanted to become a warrior when she was deemed old enough to train, as she wanted to help people as much as she could. The people within the wall of mountains met their demise one fateful day when the warriors went on their expedition, very few people survived that day. The only thing Revna seems to remember is waking up surrounded by rubble and whatever was left of her home, she remembers the feeling of dread and fear she felt when she looked around to see the gruesome view of her people, of those who tried to run. She was even more terrified when she was only able to remember her name, age, and only some snippets of her past memories. In fear of the beasts coming back for those who survived, Revna tried to find others to bring with her to leave the valley, but they didn’t want to leave with her because they were sure the warriors would protect them when they came back. After that day Revna went on her own journey to find somewhere she could settle, and she collected only the essentials she believed she would need, unfortunately she doesn't know how to fight well, but knows how to use a bow to an extent. While exploring one day, she was attempting to hunt for food though very unsuccessful, she came across a young man who looked no older than 17 or 18, she lingered in hopes to steal some of his cooked food when he had his back turned, though she had stepped on a stick that was on the ground next to his campfire and caused it snap, it had caught his attention and that caused her to freeze in fear for a moment. It took her a second to regain her composure, but by that time he was already too close to her and she was cornered. He analyzed her for a moment before he realized she was harmless and just looking for food, though still cautious he let her take some. From that point on she stayed near him, though not too close as they were both cautious of each other.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi there lovlee, great to have you here! If you could, just define Powergaming a bit more for me in terms of how it may affect another player. Then, I can get ya in game! Thank you :)

lovvlee

Villager
Hi there lovlee, great to have you here! If you could, just define Powergaming a bit more for me in terms of how it may affect another player. Then, I can get ya in game! Thank you :)
powergaming is making your character over-powered, and it also means you don't really allow anyone to add to a certain situation/change anything about the situation, and your character can't be defeated no matter how many times the other person tries to make it fair.
is that okay? I sometimes struggle with explanations

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
That works :D Just as a note, it also has to do with not allowing others to react to actions in RP, for example: knocking someones sword out of their hand without giving them the chance to react.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

lovvlee

Villager
I went to click How to Create a Character but it just pops up with "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I went to click How to Create a Character but it just pops up with "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
This is likely due to your account not being verified - you should have gotten an email to verify when you setup your account! It may be in your spam folder, I'd take a look there. Let me know if you cannot find it!

lovvlee

Villager
This is likely due to your account not being verified - you should have gotten an email to verify when you setup your account! It may be in your spam folder, I'd take a look there. Let me know if you cannot find it!
I'm positive I confirmed my email after creating my account, I don't understand what's happening

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I'm positive I confirmed my email after creating my account, I don't understand what's happening
Apologies for just getting back to you on this - let me check in with some of the other staff and see what I can do!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If you could, on the Discord - make a Hardware and Software ticket and explain the issue. They should be able to help out from there and cut out the middle man :)