Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lucius Artorius

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
You know @Sankera
I sometimes only get instantaneous likes from you and no alerts from anyone else for hours sometimes, and I feel like we are the only ones here and that scared me 0-0

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You know @Sankera
I sometimes only get instantaneous likes from you and no alerts from anyone else for hours sometimes, and I feel like we are the only ones here and that scared me 0-0
Look a new creepy sig

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
*Walks into the inn, Lucius is like, 1 meter away from the door*

"You're in the way!"

"wot"
Except Cyyr didn't say it like that, and Lucius was almost definitely standing directly in front of the door, which is usually considered rude :p

Edit: There's also the fact that they have a negative past for which Cyyr already strongly disliked Lucius...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Hawt

Btw, you still think those relations are up to date?

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"And as ACU stared into the abyss, he thought to himself, wondering, thinking, staring, glaring and gazing at the abyss, he asked himself "How the heck could he forget me?" he asked with a steady voice, but noone heard him because ACU was really, a cat. And ACU's allergic to cats so he died soon after"

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
"And as ACU stared into the abyss, he thought to himself, wondering, thinking, staring, glaring and gazing at the abyss, he asked himself "How the heck could he forget me?" he asked with a steady voice, but noone heard him because ACU was really, a cat. And ACU's allergic to cats so he died soon after"
Best way ever to ask to be on relations xD