Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lukeperson6-Aplication [Declined - Justshadow , Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeperson6

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username? Lukeperson6
2. How old are you? I would like to not say. I was told I do not need to. if u want me to then just tell me.
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? ya
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? ya
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Long ago, there was a boy. That boy's name,was Lary Musso. He is in his mid-teens, about 15-16 years old. He was very tall, not buff, and very skinny. As a kid he wanted to learn how to become a great wizard. So he studied for many years, one day hoping to learn how to bend the fabric of space. He was went to the great all mighty Merlon saying "Oh great merlon, I come to learn how to become a great wizard." So merlon said "I feel a very powerful force in you. I will teach u to be a great wizard". Puzzled, but happy, Lary became an aprentance to the great merlon... After a few months he learned the basics of how to become a wizard.One night Lary woke up seeing a strange light saying to follow it. The light took him to a deserted forest. he looked up, then saw black. Then he woke up in a strange place. seeing strange stuff. Curios about what just happened and where he is. he set on a quest to find his way home..."
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are: Well. I am a newb, a geek,a nerd. all in one. My interests are (don't judge me) lego's, Zelda, Mario, nintendo. I have been watching mc for a long time. I know what is going to happen,what HAS happened, and I have a curious mind. I will cuss at times... a lot... But I will try to tune it down because I do not know what level of rating this server is. I also like portal and other video games. I will make references that u might not understand. I will be on a lot, or a little. It matters how fun ur server is. (most likely a lot)
8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do. But i can't post it. I've tried everything. But It wont upload. sry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Ya. That rule is basicly on everyserver.
11. How did you find out about our server? mcserverlist.com

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello :] i'm not an Admin, but i wanna give you a few advices for your application.

First of all, this server is PG13 so i'm not sure if you need or not to say your age, if not tell us at least you if you are 13+.(an admin will tell)
I think that your application is a bit lacking on the 6 question: "
Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction." You might want to add a little bit on it.. tell us more about your character: you can add your race, the age, if he has any particular sign on his skin, odd way to speak or something, there are still a lot of details you could add. Maybe try reading a few approved application to see how to structure it.
Also, you may need to add more to question 7.

iceman502

Lord of Altera
I was reading the application for niskywarrior. As you did he provided a RP character intro. SallyRose said it wasn't a RP into. As Davy said it's a PG-13 server so the admins would need your age so they know you are old enough.

lukeperson6

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am older then 13, but sometimes I act like I am 11... I am not that respocable or good at spelling (u got to give me points for admiting that) okay. I will add more to question 6. Long ago, there was a boy. That boy's name,was lukeperson6. He is in his mid-teens, about 15-16 years old. He was from a strange planat named "lukia". He was very tall, not buff, and very skinny. As a kid he wanted to learn how to become a great wizard. So he studied for many years, one day hoping to learn how to bend the fabric of space. He was went to the great all mighty Merlon saying "Oh great merlon, I come to learn how to become a great wizard." So merlon said "I feel a very powerful force in you. You must be the one!". Puzzled, but happy, Luke became an aprentance to the great merlon... After a few months he learned the basics of how to become a wizard. Then one day he woke up in a strange place. Wondering where he is at he decided to excplore his new suroundings...

lukeperson6

Loyal Servant of Altera
okay well I really don't know what to add. Well I do...let me try to add some more stuff. "Long ago, there was a boy. That boy's name,was lukeperson6. He is in his mid-teens, about 15-16 years old. He was from a strange planat named "lukia". He was very tall, not buff, and very skinny. As a kid hewanted to learn how to become a great wizard. So he studied for many years, one day hoping to learn how to bend the fabric of space. He was went to the great all mighty Merlon saying "Oh great merlon, I come to learn how to become a great wizard." So merlon said "I feel a very powerful force in you. You must be the one!". Puzzled, but happy, Luke became an aprentance to the great merlon... After a few months he learned the basics of how to become a wizard, along with finding out that there is a deep dark secret. There is a legend of a hero to turn the world into light. But the legend says that the hero had a choice. To become a great hero! or a powerful dark sorcerer, with sacred powers. The legend stopped there. He thought to himself "wow. Is this what merlon ment by me being the "one". And if I am. will I choose the dark powerful side. :l" tired, Luke went to sleep. Then during the middle of the nighthe woke up seeing a strange light saying to follow it. The light took him to a deserted forest. he looked up, then saw black. Then he woke up in a strange place. seeing strange stuff. Curios about what just happened and where he is. he set on a quest to find his way home..." Is that good? And a side note: I will try to do my best to be very mature. Because I am mature...kinda... I will try...

Spark

Broken
Your writing skill is good and it doesnt need to be long, its all this "Chosen one", "choose between good or evil" business that makes it sound unoriginal :/ also you said you came from another planet? How did you get here?

Lukeperson6 isnt an RP name, Merlon looks a bit like the sword thing and people are born here in the same planet, not moved here or something.

Spark

Broken
Qri Seomun said:
Lukeperson6 isnt an RP name, Merlon looks a bit like the sword thing and people are born here in the same planet, not moved here or something.
I think Merlin was a wizard, which makes it even worse :/

lukeperson6

Loyal Servant of Altera
okay... Let me try again... (//.-)... "Long ago, there was a boy. That boy's name,was Lary Musso. He is in his mid-teens, about 15-16 years old. He was very tall, not buff, and very skinny. As a kid he wanted to learn how to become a great wizard. So he studied for many years, one day hoping to learn how to bend the fabric of space. He was went to the great all mighty Merlon saying "Oh great merlon, I come to learn how to become a great wizard." So merlon said "I feel a very powerful force in you. I will teach u to be a great wizard". Puzzled, but happy, Lary became an aprentance to the great merlon... After a few months he learned the basics of how to become a wizard.One night Lary woke up seeing a strange light saying to follow it. The light took him to a deserted forest. he looked up, then saw black. Then he woke up in a strange place. seeing strange stuff. Curios about what just happened and where he is. he set on a quest to find his way home..."

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
You should just edit your firstpost, so the admin who reads this doesn't have to search for your last updated attempt.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Sorry, I don't think you're suited for this server. You say you swear a lot, and you act like you're 11... That's not what our community is like. Additionally, your writing style just seems immature to me. I am somewhat of a Grammar Nazi, but I can also appreciate that it's not that way for the vast majority of people. But there's a difference between indifference to grammar and a near-complete ignorance of it.
Plus, like the others said, your intro isn't too imaginative, nor does it give any indication as to who your character actually is.
I'd decline this, but I just don't know. It might just be my viewpoint. So I'll leave the decision to another staff member. Take into consideration what I've said, though. That improvement may be what permits you entry to Altera.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
I second Justshadow's message.

Declined - Not suited for the server, Not answering the questions properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.