Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LynnAbrWyrda's Whitelist Application [Accepted- Catalyst]

AbrWyrda

Lord of Altera
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: LynnAbrWyrda

Country & Timezone: GMT+1 Ireland

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - This is when you take information that you have learned out of character and use it in character even though there is no way your character could have gained the information. Powergaming - This is when you have no regard for other players' agency.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I've just graduated University, and gotten an Honours Degree in Social Care. I've been part of the RP community for 4 years, however very loosely the last 2. I'm a bookwyrm, yes I spell it with a Y because I horde the books like a dragon does gold. I love horses, and fencing (sword fighting, not to be confused with actually putting up fences).

Referral: Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lycoris Camelius Liliaea

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Hair: Long, snow-white, and usually braided. Eyes: White to Silver in hue, and in certain lights has a hint of blue. Height: 6’6 Complexion: Pale, almost deathly luminescent white. Build: Athletic, but slim. Identifying Marks: Various scars hidden under his sleeves and clothing. They range in size, length and origin Clothing: Usually a loose fitting shirt, with high-waisted breeches and black boots, under a navy cloak. Topped off with a pointed, wide-brimmed hat. Extra: N/A

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): During the Era of Grief an elf was born amongst the cultured, yet somewhat unforgiving society of the Silver Elves. His character was one as soft as snow,and soon to grow as unforgiving. His parents were merchants that left their travelling trade to settle and establish a shop within the city of Eldpoint. As is the way of elven society, it shapes a youngling and pushes them towards a destined profession. Therefore Lycoris was no exception. As a young elf of 30 after years of studying to become a physician, he joined the militia as a field medic. Soon after at age 45, duty called and his education finally led him to gain experience upon the fields of battle. During his soldiering campaigns many battles came and went, his heart growing cold as he patched up brothers and sisters in arms, many dying due to the unsuitable conditions of a battlefield medic tent. Fighting and mending, killing and saving lives, all became a blur as his fingers no longer used skill or passion to fix those that came to him, rather efficiency and muscle memory became his tools of war. His once lustrous silver eyes, lost all shine and now resembled the milky white stare of a corpse. Within the Holy War of 2299, at the End of an Era, Lycoris fell. His heart nearly stilled as the snow fell on the frozen mud around him. A hand reaching to the heavens, the ringing of metal and the cacophony of war died down as the last moment of life slipped away and warmth left him. All the elf could remember was the numbness of death, and the snow on his lashes, but as he opened his eyes anew he beheld a warm single roomed interior. By the hearth sat an elderly woman, a woman who would become his new teacher, as she was his saviour and someone that he knew he wanted to devote himself to, for the remainder of her life. The exact details of his reasoning, and the remainder of his time with her is unclear, however as he sat by her death-bed, talking the hours away until life left her, Lycoris saw the world differently. His journey thus continued on in the year 2312, when the comets fell, and he took them as a sign. An omen, that his adventures would lead him to a place he was destined for, or he would become but a small part in someone else’s larger story. By the 90th year of his life, Lycoris had collected a vast knowledge base of medicine, life, and death. Having been taught by medicine men of distant tribes, shamans and holy men. He even met a demon or two, mostly unfriendly, but they taught him some things… Now Lycoris wishes to settle, and grow roots, back in the city of his birth, but not as a soldier, as a healer and a ferryman of death.

Attachments

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.