Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mady's Character Artwork and Doodles

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm just going to make a guess and say that she feels embarrassed by some of them, but that may not be the case. :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...I can helpfully provide all of the reference pictures I have been unable to do anything with, Naelwyn notes as he actually notices his name in the thread he's stalking.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
You drew it with Mich?

I'm guessing you couldn't find your sharpener if you're not doing it on paper, then. :D

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
OH MY AAAAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I LOVE YOU. GET OVER HERE SO I CAN- AAAAAAAAH.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Can... Can I have a picture? Sans jetpack, but with all o' Vorar's bling, if possible :p

please

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
... Mady, you're an amazing drawer/artistthing. All that could be said to compliment that has... been said, though. :p

Could you draw Nwalme, please?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thank you very much for the wonderful drawing, Mady. I really do love it, once again, thanks for taking the time to put such effort into portraying my character.