Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

maltonblades application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: maltonblade
3. Age: 16
4. Gender:Male.
5. Country:Canada.

6. Have you read the​
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?​

I have read the Tome.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have lots of experiance roleplaying

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Bryan Shaw. I live in St.Thomas Ontario Canada. I like reading, playing video games, hanging with friends, and playing minecraft :). I am here because i was looking at the minecraft server section in the minecraft forums. Since i did not find anything, i asked my one friend "are there any good servers that you know about" and he mentioned Hollow World. So i looked into it and it seems to be an Amazing server!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't have any work to show you.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

Bryan

Villager
more to question 7.

I feel that the roleplaying aspect of the server is a very good idea! it would good into minecraft. and again i do have alot of expierence playing role playing games such as D&D and skyrim

Bryan

Villager
very well number 8.

I enjoy walking,biking, and hiking. I focus on my school work before anything else. On my spare time i play my PS3. More specifically i play modern warfare 3, skyrim, and uncharted. I enjoy minecraft because it is a game which allows your imagination to be set free. You can build whatever you want, wherever you want, how ever you want. I heard that Hollowowrld was a great server and decided to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.