Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Mar 20] The Grating End

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tomorrow- heads up, this is going to be a purely focused ship battle and combat with as best a turn system as I can manage.

Some info for the party to prep with:
(The Iroquois sails 70ft at full sail. 35ft at half mast. The Eventide sails 60ft at full and 30 at half. A full sail boat is harder to turn than half mast. The creature is 60ft wide and 40ft tall, and there’s more mass among its bottom half as well. It can reach about 30ft away if it bends. Arrows and crossbows can hurt it, but not as severely as cannon fire. Canons are risky to use. In one round, both ships can feasibly sail around it in one direction at full speed, vulnerable to an attack, but cannon fire will be at a disadvantage for the shots. At half speed, it’s easier to shoot, but comes with a risk.)

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
60 blocks = 60 meters = 196 feet = 60 feet
solus im afraid something isnt checking out

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I marked it with 10 HP at the start of its existence and needed 3 melee to hit. It was half-way to its end at the start of this~ A creature not intended to be fought- but the players decided otherwise! Good job.

---

The seas have overcome a danger today. Bruised and battered, but satisfied, the two crews return.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Brilliant event. Solus knocks it out the park with her DM'ing again. Would recommend.

Everyone who attended to assist in slaying the beast gets a huge thanks from me! It's been a lot of setup to organise all the required prop items and find a time and date but it was worth the wait.

Further shout-out to Cymic_ and his unlucky-lucky cannon rolls.
1647808237180.png