Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Mar 5th Moderate] Town Gathering [Private]

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

"Word is spreading across the Silver Elves of Arget, Lord Cerridwen has called an emergency council on the night of 5th of SpringRise. Citizens of the Isles are told to show up as the moon rises in the central tower and to keep the meeting secret from all non citizens."

"To non citizens all they are told is a curfew will be placed into effect on the Isles on the night of the 5th of Springrise. Non citizens staying in the town will be required to stay in the tavern or the homes of the Silver Elves they are living with until the night is over. Non Silver Elves found breaking the curfew will be arrested on sight."

OOC: The Gates ot Arget will be shut on the night of event blocking all entrance in and out of the city. This is a private event unless you are told by one of the peeps I will tag below who will know about it then showing up is probably meta.

Warning- If your character just wanders into the city despite the gates being locked they will be assumed hostile. The gates will be closed preventing all but the most dedicated IC and OOCly from entering the city. The excuse "I'm just exploring" will not fly ICly and you will likely be arrested. You have been warned.

Date: March 5th 2016
Time: 7:00 PM EST
Rating: Moderate

Meeting Callers-
Azure Cerridwen
Nireth Cerridwen- Lady Alec

Invite List:
Alexander Wise- Ddaug02
Arcana Wise- Arcana
Peter Wise (If he's old enough) - Sir Saltington
Ghado- Glados
Aaelynti- Sizzix
Nimah- Spooksy_
Halon- SpartanDory
Eltsir- Eltsir
Kethron- Heie

Guard List-
Neal- zXzMAGIIKzXz
Unverial - Balatro

Special Circumstances-
Daeron- Jstar
Landir- The Courier

[Special Circumstances means these folks can arrive IF RP calls them to actually show up and it won't be Meta. Neither one are directly invited but both these characters have reasons that they could theoretically show up if they choose to do so if their OOC schedules allow and would not be stopped from attending ICly]

If you are not on this list but feel you should be let me know either in a comment or PM. I know this is short notice but RP has happened that demands it to happen sooner not later, if you can't make it I'll make a post here summarizing it as the results of this would disseminate quickly among the Isle's residents. I also know there is an Altera Alive event going on that day but it is several hours before this one and I hope in the time provided they will finish. If not I will reassess if we have enough folks to move the event forward or postpone it until they finish.

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I cant decide whether or not to have my silver eleven character join the arget iles. But she is the elven equivalent to a nine year old human...

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I cant decide whether or not to have my silver eleven character join the arget iles. But she is the elven equivalent to a nine year old human...
That is totally up to you. Housing is available and we do have a school built in creative we just haven't built over yet. If you want to join message both Lady Alec and I to set up a time to meet up for RP.

Thanks. Landir wasn't invited directly as he isn't a citizen but he's been on the Isle so much recently and he is a Silver Elf so if you want to bring him it makes IC sense.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Deleted post, as it was simply salt that I didn't mean to/want to show. Will be interesting to see the response after this event, however.
Very fitting profile picture to go with that.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
if this is a result of the meeting between peter and azure i'm warning you now that by server rules, if this leads to violence against me then you are consenting to a response from anhald as you will be the one instigating combat

i hate to be a consent rules fascist because consent rules are terrible, but you pulled them on me so i'm doing the same

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
if this is a result of the meeting between peter and azure i'm warning you now that by server rules, if this leads to violence against me then you are consenting to a response from anhald as you will be the one instigating combat

i hate to be a consent rules fascist because consent rules are terrible, but you pulled them on me so i'm doing the same
I uh, highly doubt that any of the frail, scholarly, Arget types are gonna try to pull something against Anhald, man.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

This is "These folks want to kill us probably stay away from them" chat.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I love being special. It inflates my delicate ego.
You're showing up not being meta is semi dependent on the RP with the messengers Azure sent actually reaching and RPing with you. Go RP you delicate old fart. :p

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You're showing up not being meta is semi dependent on the RP with the messengers Azure sent actually reaching and RPing with you. Go RP you delicate old fart. :p
Fine. I will.

Kids these days.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This is 1 hour and 45 Minutes. I'm going to take a break as I've had nonstop MC for like 5 hours now before the event. However if your character is not on the Isle ICly right now they probably would not be allowed in unless they are a Citizen. This event I don't imagine will take very long but that all depends on how active and numerous the crowd that shows up is.