Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [March 11] {Public/Peaceful} Of Life and Loss

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
page divider 1.png
We call upon all that wish to commemorate the life and family of Olive Kov’gra’sek. We call upon you all to celebrate her strengths and virtues along with accepting her faults in her recent passing. A sermon to Shalherana will be conducted in order to ask for her guidance and bless her soul to return to our realm. A sermon to Sallana will be conducted in order to bless her family with everlasting strength for the oncoming days. The ceremony shall take place in Natri'Evar.

Birch saplings shall be blessed and given to landowners wishing to protect their lands with Shalherana’s guidance.

Charms of Everlasting Bonds: A charm to bind one’s soul closer to their loved one, given whisper a name of one of the heart. These will be tied to the tree saplings.

---------
When: March 10
Time: 4-5EST
Priestesses: Sugar Silveira & Lillium Shink'maho
Rating: Peaceful
Smurf Lannis Elz NIAH Solus Estes241 blargtheawesome Ruu

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I promise it'll be pretty later. I'm on mobile

Ruu

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Nobody ICly knows if she is even dead.
Given the Bounty for raven and the fact the murder was done in view of a large amount of people.. I am not sure if this statement is true

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Nobody saw her die nor saw him take her. Raven also reentered the tavern to retrieve his wife and child, and didn't have the Caparii near him, nor blood sprayed on him. Nobody has seen her die nor knows she has died. There is also the fact that everyone was distracted at the prospect of Brennard dying.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Nobody saw her die nor saw him take her. Raven also reentered the tavern to retrieve his wife and child, and didn't have the Caparii near him, nor blood sprayed on him.
I'm sorry, but that seems unlikely. If there's issue, then I'd prefer if either staff or other witnesses could confirm this in PM. I don't want an argument on my thread.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Nobody ICly knows if she is even dead.
There's already been a bounty from Fuvur. She was stabbed to death in the head in front of tons of people. She wasn't just taken off with no screams or confrontation.

But yeah, I agree with Cukie, the discussion shouldn't be on this thread.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I made sure to check in with staff accordingly. The sermon will continue as planned

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This may get pushed back an hour, as I think Ruu is still resting.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
better chance of the other event concluding a bit more if you wait an hour too

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
better chance of the other event concluding a bit more if you wait an hour too
This is also true, seeing as it's a combat event. I'll push it back and see if it's more comfortable for everyone.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
So, speaking to other, I'm going to have to push this to tomorrow. Likely 5-6 EST, whichever is best, and I don't want it to interrupt Luam 's event