Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Masquerade of Mirrors [12th February, 3EST] {Public}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1642701924062.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
──────────────────────
MASQUERADE
- OF -
M I R R O R S
──────────────────────

Strange invitations flutter upon the winds, whispers heard with no source to pinpoint, welcoming all to to a masquerade held in a few weeks time.
"All are welcome to this masquerade of mirrors. The location will unveil itself when it is ready. Masks are required, but will be provided."

-=[○]=-
A masquerade of divine origin, this event will be open to all but any seeking to enter and become violent may be punished by divine means and forced to depart.
You are consenting to divine shenanigans by attending.

DATE | 12th February, 2022
TIME | 3EST, for now

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Those who plan to attend, if you could rate this post so I have an idea of who's going, I'd be appreciative. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[ ! ]
Those who seek to attend the masquerade find that mirrors shimmer nearby, becoming temporary doorways to permit them entry. Upon walking through, their faces gain a white porcelain mask cracked with lines of blue, stylised however you desire. This mask cannot be removed by any means whilst within the masquerade.

-

I'll TP folks when the event begins. I don't have a mask for your skins but you can use any including the heads if it works.​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If you'd like to just RP in the masquerade - You can TPA one present. Mask rules still apply, if anyone tries to kill someone they're booted by divine say-so.