Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mautty - Application [approved axex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mautty

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Mautty
2. Your real name: Adam Bell
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I am currently reading it, but I think I'll finish it before or shortly after being whitelisted.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I've had several years in RP, mostly fantasy based. A small amount has been medieval, but it has also been the most interesting. My longest running RP was in a Fire Emblem community, it was a medieval fantasy (included magic) based universe and was by far my favorite due to both the setting and community.

My favorite instance had to be my larger, muscular sword wielder picking up a small girl (roughly 14-15 years) that he'd met not that long before the incident, and barrel through a tavern while simultaneously flipping a large wooden table to take cover behind all while being shot at with fire and arrows. The RPer behind the female character and myself became pretty good friends and continued to RP with one another and those characters whenever the situation would allow. The characters themselves developed a quite solid father-daughter relationship that allowed us the RP quite frequently.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello everyone, my name is Adam, more commonly known around the RP boards and internet as Mautty or Adarius(older and not used much anymore). I'm a very relaxed and laid back person that enjoys to RP and is pretty patient which I find to be a positive attribute for forum board RPs.
I've come to this server in hopes of finding a friendlier community with less griefers. This is after playing on 5 separate servers where each time my buildings were destroyed and my items were stolen by a griefer; and every time the admins shrugged and either did nothing, or would tell me to suck it up and rebuild. I am also very interested in the medieval style roleplay that this server runs, especially over the RPs I generally see on servers which tend to be post-apocalyptic, pvp based, or otherwise based upon a specific game's universe.
I am a big gamer at my core and play a wide range of games both commercial and indie which currently include Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Bastion, Sonic Generations, and S.P.A.Z.; there are more but this would consist of creating a very, very long list that I'm sure would be unnecessary. Besides gaming I enjoy spending time with my family and girlfriend, swimming when its not freezing out..., and for the most part will try most things once.
I apologize for not making the 'at least 8 sentences' requirement but I've always been one to speak or write clear and concisely when asked questions for forms or general paperwork. I will assure all that I do add in flourish when RPing and that I will not disappoint.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is the first section I wrote to a story (which I have not finished), it is a rough draft and contains use of alcohol. I will also warn any that abhore it, that the writing's main characters are anthropomorphic animals.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, I've said what I intended to in the responses before and after this question.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist through a post on minecraftforum.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have not and will only do so with proper time and experience acquired to make a sound judgement about doing so.

Attachments

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello everyone, my name is Adam, more commonly known around the RP boards and internet as Mautty or Adarius(older and not used much anymore). I'm a very relaxed and laid back person that enjoys to RP and is pretty patient which I find to be a positive attribute for forum board RPs.
I've come to this server in hopes of finding a friendlier community with less griefers. This is after playing on 5 separate servers where each time my buildings were destroyed and my items were stolen by a griefer; and every time the admins shrugged and either did nothing, or would tell me to suck it up and rebuild. I am also very interested in the medieval style roleplay that this server runs, especially over the RPs I generally see on servers which tend to be post-apocalyptic, pvp based, or otherwise based upon a specific game's universe.
I am a big gamer at my core and play a wide range of games both commercial and indie which currently include Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Bastion, Sonic Generations, and S.P.A.Z.; there are more but this would consist of creating a very, very long list that I'm sure would be unnecessary. Besides gaming I enjoy spending time with my family and girlfriend, swimming when its not freezing out..., and for the most part will try most things once.
I apologize for not making the 'at least 8 sentences' requirement but I've always been one to speak or write clear and concisely when asked questions for forms or general paperwork. I will assure all that I do add in flourish when RPing and that I will not disappoint.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is the first section I wrote to a story (which I have not finished), it is a rough draft and contains use of alcohol. I will also warn any that abhore it, that the writing's main characters are anthropomorphic animals.
Like nr8! Yet, nr9 usually means work in Minecraft, but that is a great story!

Mautty

Villager
Whoops, I was under the impression it meant writing/RP work. ^^; I have no screenshots of ingame work. I tend to 'try' to build more medieval styled structures to begin with. I may ask for a little help now and then to make something work that I just can't quite figure out. I'm not the greatest builder, but I'm capable and have been steadily learning as I build more.

Mautty

Villager
Thank you for the praise, I need to go back and work on that story again. I liked the idea and it was a way for me to develop a character I had that I never got to really do much with during his corporate/climb the ladder stage that the RP was supposed to be set in. It was originally going to replace the RP that fell through, but several people didn't want their characters in the story so I decided to change the time frame to where it is now.

As for my application, I hope its acceptable other than that. Its been about an hour and a half now, hoping I didn't get skipped because I wasn't accepted or something. =\

Mautty

Villager
Huzzah! Thank you for accepting me. I will probably get on after running my dad train station and getting my sister off to the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.