Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mavrick111- Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:Mavrick111
2. Your real name:Joshua Carruthers
3. Age:17
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have tons of experience in Role-playing. I myself Love it it gives a detail to many games. Role-playing is to my liking. I find it fun Even to the Most boring games. I don't Know how to explain role-playing but i know how to do it. I like the Roleplaying Idea of this server it is Very hard to find a Roleplaying server these days. if i go in this server i will be the Happiest guy ever.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am here because i have a Interest in role-playing. I find it Very fun and I have read others profiles and i think it is a Good community to Work in and Build. I am a Very good builder and i have built Very nice buildings and other stuff. I have a Mod called The Experience. It is about the Orbs in 1.8
It allows you to have skills In-game. I am a Very experienced Minecraft player. I have had people Begging for me to build them a mansion. if i get in i Might even make YOU a mansion i just need resources and food to do it though. I am Very good at computers and technology
And i am hoping to get a job in the computer industry. Thank you for your Time

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do Not have any photos At the moment I got a new
Computer so my Pictures are Not on there at the moment.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved as long as you add a little more to the roleplay part. What about the roleplay aspect of the server?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
the races?

Basically tell us what YOU think of the theme on our server. Then this application is fine.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You don't understand, what you think of roleplaying on the server? As in your opinion about roleplaying on a minecraft server.

Status
Not open for further replies.