Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [May 15th] Summer Festival

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*As the sun shines through the endless rain, the villagers in Thiil gather for the next event*

A poster would hang at the Crossroads, Tambry, Grafjell, and Riseport.

"As the warm climate approaches our city, the spirits will lift. This is cause for celebration! The Summer Festvial will be one of the grandest events of the year! Come one, come all, to the land of Thiil to celebrate with us! We will have games, food, stories, and more! Looking to sell your wares? We will have open selling vendors for you to make some radiants on this fantastic day! We look forward to celebrating with you!"

.. And whatever else may come of the day.

Date: Sunday, May 15th
Time: 1:30 PM EST

+This is the first event of the Admonition Campaign.+

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi pals, event is this Sunday! Be there. You don't want to miss it.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I'm so excited for this! I'll try to make it. Might be a good chance to start playing as my new character, and have her meet a bunch of people.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If there is anyone willing to sell there wares at this festival, come a bit early and grab a market stand!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
The Summer Festival has taken a dark turn.

The Mayor of Thiil has been kidnapped and Thiil has been attacked by a group of rogue bandits.

The first event of this campaign in complete. Stay tuned for the next.