Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {May 28}The Sapphire Ball

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
At the cross roads,tambry,riseport,silverwatch,queensport,Stormhold a large sheet of notice paper is nailed to their notice boards of very finely made paper. On the top very finely and painstakingly down is the sigil below,in full color and all its glory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and salutations one and all of our beloved land of Altera, weather you be from the ice cold shores of Avalorn. The heated humid jungle of the Furvur lands,or the pleasant and wealthy lands of the town of Tambry. To the lofty reaches and eloquence of the Black Rose holdings, our esteemed family who has been silent a long time. Doth invite all nobles of the realm to a most lavish costume ball to be held in a newly fashioned ball,and banquet house. The balls theme shall be animals we encourage all to flesh out and design the
most extravagant costumes money can afford. A prize will be awarded to the best costume at the end of the night,this night shall be full of memories,music and friendship for all. In these times of turmoil and petulant conflicts that are plaguing, all shall be safe underneath the roof of this hall. No arms or armor including body guards will be permitted to pass the front gate, and we hope that all will enjoy themselves on this eve of festivities in Sallanas name,as well all of the priesthoods are invited to attend as well for this celebration honoring the gods and race kind. Map is provided below to all those wishing to attend this event, and those nobles wishing to stay,after their long voyages and trips will have rooms provided for them in the noble quarter. Servants and extra guarding is also being
acquired to ensure the maximum enjoyment for all, and the most amount of safety. Those interested in the work be at the location provided a day ahead for preparations and will be provided five hundred radiant for their night of service.

Sincerly,
Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay Soooo OOC info the date for this is the 28th of may at 6pm est time the following event timer is provided.

http://datecountdown.com/?&d=5/28/2016 6:00 PM&t=The Sapphire Ball

Also looking to hire guards and servants to serve wine and food threw out the ball who will be paid 500r a piece.

The location is in the north at Euoljd'drejan I am not very good at map copy and pasting and draws but it can be reached by sailing to queens port then taking the horse in front of the gates to the land. As well this region is also classified fully destructible under the current main event and i will not stop staff from having their fun if they choose to so you come of your own accord if they do decide to XD

Acomponion the notices personal letters of invintation have either been deliverd or sent to the following.

Also big thankyou to Elz for the art I was waiting for this piece to kickstart my small storya rch for my char much loves

House Fuvur
Elz
blargtheawesome

House kane
Niek Morenta
The Living Ghost

House Blackrose
AdmiralAegir

Tambry nobility
Antilogy
Archbishop
Hai_Paladin

House Caedit
BrianAT16

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Tehcnicly with the destruction of Breakwater and the hiding of the royal family there would be no way of knowing here to send personal invitation to the family for invite.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
dosnt really bother himself iwth the middle kingdoms to much,or anhald workings so he dosnt icly know the location they are free to come fromt he notices though.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
umbrasicarius said:
Also looking to hire guards and servants to serve wine and food threw out the ball who will be paid 500r a piece.
I'm confused - is the food you are hiring to throw balls out getting 500r for each ball thrown, or is each ball receiving 500r to be thrown by food?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Oh, well my character certainly fits being a gaud. Was really looking forward to seeing food throw a ball around though.

Side note, is silver trim gaudy enough or should I go full on rhinestone to qualify?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Of course if the woners of the town can provide written categorical accurate accounts of wealth equaling 100k radiants minimum.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
With it only bieng two weeks away RSVP are now being accepted.

For those of nobility that invites were not sent for.

Noble House:
Main attender:
Person accompanying:

Those wealthy individuals that are not nobles must go threw a longer process as i will be double chekcing ot make sure oyu meet the wealth requirments ^^

Name:
Net Worth:
Assets:
Person Accompanying: