Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mcnoobster - Banned for griefing

Mcnoobster

Villager
Hello!

It has come to my knowledge that i am banned for griefing.

Could i please be told what i griefed, because i have no memory of doing this.
I am completely honest and hopefully not guilty for this terrible missunderstanding.

I will promise you that this will never happen again, and the only thing i did on Hollow World was chop some wood and make a shelter.

Best regards, Mcnoobster

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
I can't comment on the incident you were banned for, but I also do not understand why you have commented on people's applications when there are instructions not to comment on people's applications.

The administrator/moderator who banned you will have to listen to your appeal - in the mean time I suggest you don't make a nuisance of yourself on the forum, by things like commenting on other peoples applications.

Mcnoobster

Villager
Im sorry, your right. No commenting on others applications. However, Jacob0705 is a very good friend of mine, i told him about the server, so thats why.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
I would accept that, were he the only application you commented on. Anyway, best to leave this conversation until the mod responsible can comment.

Mcnoobster

Villager
And now you tell Jacob0705 that he wont be whitelisted because of me?
Seriously, the admin that banned me never showed up, im getting tired of it. So why cant you unban me!?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I've just looked at Jacob's last application, there's nothing in there about him being declined because of you. He was declined because it wasn't a good application.

I agree though it's daft that you've been kept waiting. Although you were banned from griefing so you've not really got much of a chance mate. I'll get back to you.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
redarrow was the one who did the ban which is why not much has happened

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
ahh. we had more than one system at one point so we have to find out which it is that you were banned in. please be patiant