Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mea, Pirate Wanna-be!

Emma

Villager
Name: Mea Linly
Nickname/Alias: Mea
Race: Human
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 55 kg
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: slight and small in build.
Strengths: coming up with witty remarks, Sword play.
Weaknesses and fears: can be very childish. She fears never finding a place to call home. Has an incredible weakness for cake and sweets.
Religion and cults: any
Profession: "I wanna be a Pirate!!"
Backstory:
Mea grew up in a small farming village, the child of a pig farmer, but she always had loftier ambitions of adventure and glory. She much preferred playing knights or pirates, or bandits with the boys than house with the girls. She feels perfectly at home in a pub, and when she turned 18 she set off to find a life of swashbuckling adventure on the high seas as a pirate! She’s not very religious, actually looks down her nose at devout people mostly because she never understood what it was about, but she’s not one to pass up prayers or blessings if she needs an immediate favor.
Gamertag: theninjasquirrel

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Wow, nice I like it. I used to be a member of Shipwreck Cove, its a great place, I hope you get accepted and enjoy yourself there. Fun people, fun place, just watch your loot though.. ;)

Emma

Villager
It's really unlikely we'll see each other. I really haven't been on at all. I've been trying to contact the Raven's Nest people but no one's responding. It's really putting me off playing.

matyio

The original mute
i can help you get into ravnes nest :), knowing alpha irl is really useful, anyway usee the dynamic map to see when either alpha or roopot are online, then ask them.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
you want to be a member of shipwreck cove? here's a tip: clean yourself up. get some nice clothes. look presentable. most importantly, BE CUTE. the pirate captain likes cute girls. ;)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Yes, the cove is da best. Gaby dose have good advice. Thats what happened to me and I was accepted almost instantly. Like I said, great people. Enjoy yeself. :D

Emma

Villager
i can help you get into ravnes nest :), knowing alpha irl is really useful, anyway usee the dynamic map to see when either alpha or roopot are online, then ask them.
I don't have time to (full time student with final exams next week), thus why I asked about an IG meeting time