Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mechanic1c - Application [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanic1c

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Mechanic1c
2. Your real name: I'd perfer to be called "Mech", but it's Dylan.
3. Age: 13 years
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America (Massachusetts)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
HELL YEAH.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have little experience role playing, which is one of the main reasons that makes me very excited to play on this server (if possible :D). I am glad to see that this is a role playing server, for I hear that it's a great server and I can't wait to see why it is so highly rated.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I have been playing Minecraft for about 13 months. I have found that a lot of the servers I play n are starting to get dry and boring. I found out about this server from a couple friends such as wyvern740. I own my own server, but I'm not distributing the IP yet, not until I at least get Permissions set up. I make some random music, which if you really care, can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/Mechanic1c. If anyone is a Phoenix Wright fan, like me, I am collaborating on a fan series of Phoenix Wright called "Courtroom Chaos". I love the Spirit Science series which is on YouTube, and it has recently impacted me greatly. I use Binaural Beats and I am totally anti-grief.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Okay, I'll try to find some l00t in my screenshots folder.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Besides the fact that I am really hoping and excited for you to accept my application, I don't think so.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks)
Yes, and I will refrain from use of "black magic" and such.

Attachments

Mechanic1c

Lord of Altera
Yeah, sorry, must've missed that...but I'm just showing examples of my work and I respect rules very much so I will be careful to follow the ToC as best as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.