Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

mega_huskey 's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

wolfer2004

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: mega_huskey

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is defined as using any information that your character would not be privy to, but you know oocly. Powergaming is defined as giving a character an unfair or unrealistic advantage, by making them abnormally powerful or doing things that would be impossible for the character to do (such as still being able to fight after being fatally wounded)

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, I go by huskey to those who know me, I am an 18 year old college student who obviously given that I am applying for this server likes to roleplay! I do hope to be able if I am accepted to the server, to make some friends past the ones that recommended me this server.

Referral: Setsuko

{Character Section}
Character Name: Clamidem

Race: Caparii

Appearance: A fair skinned women standing at 5'6, her eyes are a deep rich brown that contrasts nicely to her brunet hair. her upper body would look almost near a human if not for the set of horns that rested upon her head, spiraling with ornate metal designing them, and her lower body follows in the odd appear as instead of legs she had the legs of a goat, covered in fur that matches her hair color. For clothing she wears an loose fitting dress with a sash around her waist, with a leather belt wrapped around as well with a sheath for a weapon and carefully made leather braces around her wrists.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): It was a day like any other, the forests buzzing with life and energy, nestled within the forest was a simple little village of Caparii. The village would soon be filled with the cries of a newborn infant, the new life quickly wrapped in a warm pelt being dotting upon their mother and father “she is so beautiful, you did an amazing job darling” the father stated as he nuzzled his cheek against his wife’s as he towards his new daughter gently cupping her small face “now a name”. The mother carefully held the infant as she hummed thinking for a moment “how about Clamidem?”

The years passed by rather quickly, seasons changing, days and weeks practically flying by the once small infant having grown into a young lady. She wondered about the forest, her cloven hooves hitting against the soft earth as she collected some berries, waving hello to the woodland creatures she saw along what way. Eventually when she felt she had enough she headed back towards the village as then her mother’s calls caught her attention “Clamidem, hurry up with those berries”. Clamidem chuckled as she quickly made home stepping into the house “got a lot of good ones mom!” she claimed as she would carefully place down the basket with her mother thanking her as Clamidem walked about the kitchen “so...need anything else mother?” she questioned leaning her head to the side, her mother shook her head softly as she would start carefully cleaning the berries “no no, thank you sweetie, just stay out of trouble” Clamidem nodded as she would go outside once more and back into the forest, she got to a certain part her mind wandering as well she had seen many welcomed guests, along with going to nearby places, mainly trading cities but that was always with someone but not by herself. She came to where the trees became more sparse, glancing behind her for a moment “I am sure it will be fine, to explore some afterall I do know my way home” she took a deep breath, before she would step out further, before she took off ready for a new adventure, this time all by herself without someone else by her side.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello! I will ask you to expand upon the backstory as it does not meet the minimum requirement! After that is fixed the rest of the application looks good.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.