Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Melodystar - Application [Approved - Steel]

Melodystar

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Melodystar
2. Your real name: Mel
3. Age: 23
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love to roleplay with my friends and I do have a lot of experience with it on Minecraft, WoW, SWtoR, and PBEM Sims.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Mel. I'm 23 and I live in Missouri. I love video games, computers, and cooking. I also enjoy reading and watching TV. This is the second time I am writing this because Chrome decided it was time to crash. I've played video games since I was 3 with my father, who is no longer with us. I am a huge nerd that watches a ton of different shows. Star Trek (TNG and VOY) and Dark Angel are my two favorite shows with Charmed a close third. I love Harry Potter aswell.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have a lot of stuff on there including fan fiction videos, video games, and my one Minecraft build I did a long long time ago.​

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have two friends applying with me (Fierco and Waffles4Chumps).

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server? A friend found it on Google or something. I'm not sure. He just threw it up in Skype and we clicked it.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet, but I will.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well Hellllo there Mel. Im Royo_Royal the Bandit Lord,(im not an Admin/mod)

im here to ask you to tell us some more about yourself

I've played video games since I was 3 with my father.

about that im so sad to hear that .

but now back to the thing .

i would like more on nr 8 your interests / hobbies
and on
Nr 12. is your Friend playing here already ? if he does whats his Game name ?

Melodystar

Villager
on number 8:
There's not a whole lot left to tell. I'm unemployed right now, so that leaves a lot of time to play games. I love to cook, and would someday like to be a chef. I also write, and am working on a novel right now. I use to be really into music when I was in high school, I could play 12 instruments at that time. I started slacking off when I was in college and now I can play a couple (Piano and Tin Whistle). I also love the Celtic culture and their music.

on number 12: No, my two friends applied with me, Waffles4chumps and Fierco. Waffles found this server on Google or something and gave Fierco and I the link on Skype to check out. We liked the rules and everything that were posted and decided to apply. We've been looking for a good RP server for a while.