Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Menon836's White List Fourm[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menon836

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:wwesuperd
2. Your real name:Kevin Walton

3. Age:13

4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States (Washington)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I Have Read The Tome Of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'Roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience Roleplaying?
Yes, I Feel That The Aspect Of Your Server Will Be A Fun One Because I Love Roleplaying With My Peers, I Have Roleplayed Befor I Have Been For About 3 Years On Alot Of Games.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I Am Here Because I Love Minecraft, Roleplaying, And Being On A Friendly Server. I Am 13 Years Old, I Live In The United States, Washington, I Have A Short Temper, Im Very Polight, And I Am Very Maure For My Age I Might Slack Off A Little But I Will Get My Tasks Done. My Interest Are Games, And Being Active. My Hobbies Are Playing Games, Running, Playing Football, Baseball, Soccer, And Wrestling.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. ( Im Sorry But I Don't Got A Video To Show Off My World But I Will Show You What I Can Do If I Get Into The Server)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yes There Is Something Else I Want To Share With You I Have A Server Myself But Its Been Getting Slow And What Im Trying To Say Is That I Will Be A Very Good Op, Mod, And Or A Admin, And I Am Not Saying This Just So It Will Give Me A Better Chance Of Getting On The Server. I Am Saying That I Am Loyal To Anyone Who Is Higher Than Me In Anything But Not To The Jerk Ones.

(I Cant Wait To See My Results And I Will Improve On Anything You Need Me To Inprove onI​
Hope You Accept Me!)​

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Your writing burns my eyes!
No seriously, why did you capitalize the first letter of every word lol.
Anyway, approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.