Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mercenaries Wanted

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have read up on the lore, just I was told in game that vyres weren't allowed so I assumed they no longer existed. I don't just make up things off the top of my head. I made a small mistake with vyres and thank you for correcting me, but don't tell me what to do.

Spark

Broken
They arn't allowed anymore, your knowledge is correct. They were just nerfed. Those that played as a vyre before the new lore could stay as one (not that many have(many being 2)).
Buuut I think people need to calm down

/rerail?

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Friends? Hmph. Vyre is displeased.
Sorry sparky D: I say friends because I am friends with several of the people in the Lonmar alliance, I more wanted to express that we were on good terms, thats why i brought cookies. If i picked a side then i would go against everything we stand for as mercenaries D:

Spark

Broken
Eric V said:
Sorry sparky D: I say friends because I am friends with several of the people in the Lonmar alliance, I more wanted to express that we were on good terms, thats why i brought cookies. If i picked a side then i would go against everything we stand for as mercenaries D:
I was kidding >:3 I despise cookies in roleplay but those were so damn good cookies