Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MessageBoard Removal Bug.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
It was found that message boards throughout Altera had lost there messages. This includes:
  • The Naught Message Board.
  • The Message Boards in Thiil.
Maybe this had happened when we restarted? The other issue is that the message board outside of the Auction House still has all it's messages, so there seems to be a bug with only certain signs? I am further researching which signs are bugged, and which aren't.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yes, the naught book posts are gone. Hope we get them back soon? Or at least prevent more being gliched

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Plugins aren't usually fussy on what they break- so I assume the books were taken, it would be a common mistake, since bookshelf did allow books to be copied as players took them xD.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Plugins aren't usually fussy on what they break- so I assume the books were taken, it would be a common mistake, since bookshelf did allow books to be copied as players took them xD.
But would that include all the books in Thiil too, along with others? :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's possible, it all depends really- I would need to create some test message boards, some hidden in populated areas and some in places people never go near-

My best assumption- if the plugin's just being a jerk, is that if people aren't taking the books, is that they do disappear in a certain time limit but of course only books that load would disappear.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
It's possible, it all depends really- I would need to create some test message boards, some hidden in populated areas and some in places people never go near-

My best assumption- if the plugin's just being a jerk, is that if people aren't taking the books, is that they do disappear in a certain time limit but of course only books that load would disappear.
Gotcha- thanks!