Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Metropolis] Heaven's Reach - The city of architects

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchReaven

Villager
Looks like an amazing city and would love to join, if I can. Building is the main part of minecraft, and I love it. Will be coming around this afternoon to check it out.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You are free to come in and have a look around! The new location will be even better. And there will be MUCH more building to do.

Seamus

Villager
Hi could I join your city? The town I was in is no more and I was hoping the spot I was offered when I first came on the server is still open. Thanks.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Anytime!
We are setting up the location in the new world atm, but I will invite you to the Towny HR for now. (when we meet in-game)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
We've since moved to a new region plugin and no longer use towny, so this town may be dead. If not, you can find it in the projects and builds section of the Altera Census.

Magikgod

I think I might like it here
I think that we should make some kind of thing like fair every now and then and we can maybe make a fairgrounds and host there and everyone should be a part of it. Also i think we should all pitch in so we could buy a new town area and expand on heavens reach. In games finde me as Builder1035. Nicknamed simply 'Builder'

Magikgod

I will continue to create the fair idea. I have talked to Aug88. It likely won't happen but if it does thats great. Maybe we could become a tourism city. I would love to contribute any way I can to a new town area but I am low on radiants. Reach me in game as Builder1035 or here or on my profile page tell me what you think.

Magikgod

Hey Aug or Bode someone set fire to my house now too that is two fires now. This happend 6/11/12. Only a resident of Heavens Reach could do this. It didn't damage my home but it almost killed me. Remeber In game I am builder1035

Magikgod

They did it to the library too this person may be new to the server because fires wont burn down buildings. So they probably dont know that. I live next to the library so i might know the target area. The other house that was burned was somewhat close.
REPLY. Remember I am builder1035 in the game.

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
They did it to the library too this person may be new to the server because fires wont burn down buildings. So they probably dont know that. I live next to the library so i might know the target area. The other house that was burned was somewhat close.
REPLY. Remember I am builder1035 in the game.
Hey Aug or Bode someone set fire to my house now too that is two fires now. This happend 6/11/12. Only a resident of Heavens Reach could do this. It didn't damage my home but it almost killed me. Remeber In game I am builder1035
I will continue to create the fair idea. I have talked to Aug88. It likely won't happen but if it does thats great. Maybe we could become a tourism city. I would love to contribute any way I can to a new town area but I am low on radiants. Reach me in game as Builder1035 or here or on my profile page tell me what you think.
I think that we should make some kind of thing like fair every now and then and we can maybe make a fairgrounds and host there and everyone should be a part of it. Also i think we should all pitch in so we could buy a new town area and expand on heavens reach. In games finde me as Builder1035. Nicknamed simply 'Builder'
What's your In game name again? :confused:

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Hi everyone, you may remember me ;), very sorry I have not been on for a month or so but I have had other requirements over the last couple of weeks, real life over mc I'm afraid, as well as I'm in the process of moving house. I would like to say that I'm planning to come back tonight and talk to aug about my absence and I can't wait to carry on with my current job as a captain in the HR Guard!

AndrewR_DR

Lord of Altera
sorry for dubble post but this post is a question to leaders of heavens reach.

I want to build the forest place where woodcutters are, and the farm village. also want to build little seasight. also want a little village where little market is where now the end of the road is.
this is my plan if i may over this vacation this summer.

First off i want build with few the little village at the end of the road left of the ship,
town would be town square with little chaple, with place for little stand market, and offcourse few houses,
example how it might be looking like.

this is town i visited and got enough pictures of how it looks like, but it wont be bigger then this town sqaure with roads going to farms, with on the road few little houses near the city.

for the farm i would like to make 5 patches of wheat and a patch for animals, the patch for animals will be hosting max 2 kind of animals.

ill update this post after aproval

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
That area is not yet claimed by HR. The plugin does not allow for more then 1000 chunks to be claimed...

Status
Not open for further replies.