Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Mira Laranja

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Doot doot

Residence update:
Mira now owns a house alongside Lana in Astrakhan

Languages and Literacy update:
Mira has gotten much better at reading and writing very quickly, in comparison to times before. Extra practice, but from where? Her Common is at full competency, she is no longer hindered by reading or writing anything. Marjash is still slow going, as Peter is not often available to teach.

Wounds update:
Broke her leg jumping off something far too high, and got shanked in prison. Oops.

Relations update:
Mira has been around the continent, gotten into even more trouble, and found a new home. Now that she knows far too many people (and I don't need to write them all down to keep track) it's time for an overhaul. I made categorizing a little more personal, and I have purged most everyone. Anyone she has not talked to or seen in a long time, or anyone she has no feelings worth mentioning about have been left out.

That being said, I am open to rebuilding this list back up again, so if you want a spot, just ping me.

As always, updates on main post are in orange

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Language(s):
Fluent Aori [Dialect]
By my understanding, Mira is Southern Sangrian and has not been affected by characters who know Aori. Only Aorian characters or people who have been taught before the culture injunction would know, people have to wait until it's approved to learn. I would appreciate it if you did not have your character fluent in the language as I have a list of people with confirmed reasoning and Mira is not one of them.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
By my understanding, Mira is Southern Sangrian and has not been affected by characters who know Aori. Only Aorian characters or people who have been taught before the culture injunction would know, people have to wait until it's approved to learn. I would appreciate it if you did not have your character fluent in the language as I have a list of people with confirmed reasoning and Mira is not one of them.
Wasn't sure where we were at with that. It is done.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Beep beep. It hasn't been that long but important stuff has happened.

Appearance update:
Her time in prison and the events proceeding were not kind to her. She has slimmed down quite a bit, a noteable scar has been added to the list, and her hair is cut short now.

Personality update:
Honestly this one was more a bit of shuffling around and revising some things.

Goals update:
She has none.

Relations update:
Lana updated. I'm sorry in advance 'I am Wake'

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
New art that I am finally comfortable sharing.
oh ya and I guess I also revamped the whole thing because Mira is losing her mind but that's whatever

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I have a feeling the world Lana will enter after she is saved will not be the same Altera she left :(