Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Moderate] {11/11/17} Mockingbay Music Festival [Part I]

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

Mockingbay calls out to all bards, storytellers, dancers, poets, and any who just enjoy a good celebration to a grand Music Festival dedicated to Sallana.
There will be singing, dancing, and an open feast for all who attend.
All paid for and hosted by Eidolon Laslow Oakhold and the Royal Family of Mockingbay.

To start the event off, Eidolon Laslow Oakhold will begin with an open prayer in the form of a song.
Please, any and all who are interested, seek out Eidolon Laslow for further information.

[OOC]
Priest/Host: Eidolon Laslow Oakhold
Public/private: Public
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Yes

Where: Mockingbay
When: November 11, 2017 @ 4:30 EST
What: Musical Festival dedicated to Sallana that will begin with an open prayer

Tags:
Elz Lannis TyoungBD mokwar Samiwashere

Performers:
1. Laslow Oakhold
2. Violet Herennia
3. Leontius Herennius
Nesithra Haladar

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Performers:
1. Avicii
2. Probably the vamps
3. The weekend
4. Coldplay at some point
5. one of the members of one direction

:heart:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Should I bring the self-righteous Human or the Halfling of ceaseless annoyance?

Decisions, decisions...

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
What if I bring Arianne?
Only Laslow will be there and he doesn't know the issues between Soul and Ari- so to him, she'd just be another guest.

Though if Ari does show it'd probably be an issue due to her being banned in Mockingbay. She can show up, but whatever happens, just happens. Remember that c:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I might try to go to this as a blind, Asrakosian bard and retell some traditional legends through music OR as a Ka’ar shaman and sing songs about the feats of his chieftain- using throat singing of course.

Fawnytheturtle

Lord of Altera
I might be late I have dinner around 4:30 ish so may as well remove Nesithra from the list as I am unsure I will be back in time and I feel like i will miss out :(