Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} Alta ae dur eta fer Korog! [2 October 2pm est]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thread art.jpg
O’ thy shall defend the name of Korog, with prayer upon each Craft!
O’ thy shall strike without remorse nor hesitation!
O’ thy shall observe all directions of thy Father, thy Grandfather, thy King!O’ thy shall be truthful within worship, within promise, within scripture lest thy steel be weakened and unreliable!

Thôrdil Bárúmur calls any and all Dwarves, craftsmen and those interested in beholding to Aeroch Rimtar to once again pay homage to the God of Craft!

Any and all who attend will be invited to help draw and shape a sword of massive proportions!
Then Thôrdil shall honour Korog by producing one of the finest and perfect of crafts, with Korog's guidance! And then, last but not least, all those who are yet again present will be bestowed upon with a gift.

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Public/private: Private. All those who attended either of his 'sermons' is welcome! Not those who just came for the food, however.
Temples or Shrines involved: Aeroch Rimtar!
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Aye!

Where: Aeroch Rimtar
When: 2nd of October at 3:30pm EST
What: A third homage to Korog, where Thôrdil will show what Korog has bestowed upon him!

Invited ppl and Staff:
Solar ShaolinPunk RagingLunacy Lady Alec Edouard2000 StarWillow2000 Lannis Elz Kamaoe

Last edited:

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Screams into the endless abyss that is school Won't be able to make it but hope ya'll make a good sword that Korog blesses with his tears

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Then the gift is that you get to walk away unscathed

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
can i come

he said at aeroch that they'd be welcome to the next events
To the next public event, yep!
But this one is private with invites, sadly.
Only invited those who attended the previous 2 (public) events.
If he manages to find out through IC ways, he can try.

I'm coming to get hammered
You better

nvm it's private. I don't know about it IC so I won't be there. Have fun guys!
There'll be a public one again eventually c:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
May move to something like friday because 2 ppl just let me know they cant come, in addition to Ed.