Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} [Capital] Heaven's Reach

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
As you sail your ship across the seas, and your crew starts yelling 'Land in sight!' and crew members start running across the deck to do their various tasks, you walk to the starboard side of the ship and stare into the horizon.
upload_2014-5-28_17-6-54.png
Before you lies one of the wonders of Altera, a giant keep, reaching higher than the clouds, the top of it barely visible from the distance, all man-made.

upload_2014-5-28_17-7-43.png
As the ship approaches the island, you start taking in smaller details, beside the tall rock the keep is built on. The beautiful houses, made with real craftmenship. As the ship turns around the island, you can see the beachside of the island.
upload_2014-5-28_17-7-26.png
Many ships, both large and small, are docked in its harbour, you can smell the sea, but also the various sorts of food that are being sold on the market.
upload_2014-5-28_21-35-45.png
upload_2014-5-28_17-8-14.png
When you unboard the ship, you know you have arrived in Heaven's Reach. You also know why it has that name.

upload_2014-5-28_17-8-53.png

Living in Heaven's Reach

Of course one can do more than just admire the beautiful buildings that form Heaven's Reach. If you want, you can come and live with us in our beautiful city, for free!
There are only two things you have to do: ask for it and stick to our rules.

Heaven's Reach provides not only the most beautiful houses, for free, they are also very spacious. Most, if not all, houses have at least three floors, are fully decorated and have everything you need to make yourself feel at home in your own cozy little place.

Aeyeras, the House that rules Heaven's Reach, will even sponsor your onetime travel costs to Heaven's Reach (6 emeralds)!

We currently have various opened job positions, all of them are available to pick up!
  • Mayor
  • Miller
  • Farmer
  • Doctor/nurse
  • Baker
  • Brewer
  • Blacksmith
  • Innkeeper
  • Librarian

So what's your excuse not to live here?

I want to join! What should I do?

You really only need to do one thing! Post here or contact one of the persons tagged below. They will be able to help you get settled.

If you are already visiting Heaven's Reach, you're also free to go looking for a suitable home! Unless they have a sign by the door, the houses are available!

@bodejodel
@Redocs
@DraconDarknight
@Axex

Attachments

Last edited:

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
The Hieraxian Post

[OOC note: this is the newsletter that will be used to post updates relevant to Heaven's Reach. For the full version of this newsletter, press <insert link here when present>]

New life blown to Heaven's Reach
The mayors of Heaven's Reach have agreed that the city needs more citizens. In order to do so, various projects have been started to attract new citizens. Not only by free housing, but also by providing other facilities the city council hopes to increates the number of inhabitants.​

Last edited:

Everett Watt

Legend of Altera
Hello, I would like to become a resident of Heaven's Reach. My minecraft username is vikiserr, and I'm currently not part of any other city. So if there are any openings, please let me know!

Redocs

Lord of Altera
I'm sure we can accomodate you both. Can you both introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your characters history?

EverLegend

Legend of Altera
Well my name is EverLegend and my Character is Sweyn Ivarson a Human from another land up in the north who used to live in Altera 2 years ago but is now coming back after a pilgrimage and is looking to settle down and find some work again
(I used to actually live in the old heavens reach but stopped playing hollow world for 2 years because I was busy with school but now im coming back)

Everett Watt

Legend of Altera
I also used to live in Heaven's Reach about two years ago, EverLegend and I are cousins, and now that I'm back I was hoping to rejoin. My character is named Kvothe Drakus (I guess there's more than one Kvothe lol). He is an older man, about seventy, and a professional story-teller. He spends most of his time plying his trade in the local inns and speaking to travlers to learn their new stories. In his younger years he traveled a great deal, and infact was a man of some reknown in his time. Those times have long since passed, however, and it takes a great deal of convincing for him to share even the smallest mention of his past. Even some of his closest friends don't know what his real name is, although they have their suspicions.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Please think which job you want to take on before choosing a house though - It makes no sense for a brewer apprentice to have a house enough to house 12 people ;) - this is a general statement directed at everyone in general btw :); Also note that some buildings are specifically excluded from being rent able.