Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate (Leaning Violent)} [Island] Calan, free island

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Island Name:
Calan

Caretaker:
Saelihn

Current Wealth:
No response.

X: 14829
Y:
Z: 13654

Population:

Link to location on map:
How to link this?

Daily Tax Rate:

Cheapest Plot Cost:

Biggest Plot Cost:

Description / Introduction:
Calan is a supremely dense jungle island in the southern seas. It's typically dank and muggy here. The atmosphere here is rather forboding, and it seems to always be in a perpetual twilight... Until you get to the mountail in the middle of the island. The temperature is significantly cooler and the air is much more crisp and breathable.
Recently an ominous large blank, purple and white banner has been seen flying over the island, ships passing by near the gulf of the mainland may be able to see the flying flag.

Residents:
Saelihn Saelihn
Thordil Jasper151627237
Spirit SpiritTheLightning

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Rules, Laws, Edicts, and Regulations

1) The captain is boss, and obey all superiors.

2) Don't steal from residents of Calan.

3) Don't attempt to murder or maim residents of Calan.

4) Mysterious lookin' folks should be captured and questioned.

5) Hold dear at least one of the pantheon, if none is held - Sallana or Jishrim will be chosen.

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Several communal rooms are available, as well as a few detached homes. Need a place to live? Think Calan!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Buying screenshots!
If you've got them really fancy shaders, and boulderpauls texture pack. . .
LEMME KNOW! I want screenshots of the whole town!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
In keeping with the Unease. . . .

Calan was hit by a tropical storm last night. It poured an excessive amount of water into the jungle town, absolutely saturating the soil with moisture. The livestock pens were smashed by strong waves, and a number of animals wandered off. In returning them to the newly rebuilt pen it was noted there seem to be far more animals than they had before. The super saturated soil has given way to /all/ of the crops spoiling, fruits, vegetables, wheat - all lost. The long beautiful banners that adorn the town are tattered and dirty. The heavy rains seeped into the food stores causing a catastrophic loss of all the stored foods. The rot has brought on a /swarm/ of biting, hungry insects. The jungle itself is even upset, with vines seeming to grow thicker as they reach to cover everything possible. Sallana temple has been cracked and torn asunder, losing the top row of seats. Shalherana temple is unapproachable due to strange, angry sounding animals that must be nearby, as well as a virtually impenetrable wall of vines that hangs around the grove.

On the plus side structural damage, aside Sallana temple, seems to be minimal.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*There will be a note tacked to everyone's doors. It is written in Elven*

Hello~! Saelihn the Caretaker of Calan here~!
While in bed sick, I had time to think about some guidelines for living here. I would like you to read all of these, and see me afterwards so I know you understand the guidelines, and that you agree with them.
If you have any questions, or think something needs to be added/removed/changed also see me~!
Rules and Regulations

1) Work cooperatively, many people will need help with their tasks.
(^)

2) Aid any guest in Calan.
( play nice )

3) Logging is to be done deep in the jungle, nurture saplings near the animal pens to replant trees you take.
(the trees to the south of the pen are for farming)

4) Culling will occur once a week, the meats and the hides will be used for the next week's purposes.
( don't slaughter the livestock )

5) Calan is a community, no one person needs more than their fair share.
(don't use too much space for your personal builds, don't steal all the food)

6) Any new building needs to be cleared with the Caretaker, this includes holes, treehomes, etc.
( confer with Saelihn for your builds )

7) When in the rest of the Kingdoms, advise friendly folk to visit Calan.
( tourist dollars! )

8) Pray to the God or Gods of your choice daily.
( ^ )

9) Pick up after yourself.
( yeah, don't be a litter bug )

10) Bathe at least once a week.
( cleanliness is a good thing )
I love you all,
Saelihn

Last edited: