Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] Meeting of the Houses {March 4th, 4PM EST}

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
+==========+

The time has come for the Houses of Altera to convene in order to discuss the very real threat that demons still hold towards us. Any and all leaders and nobles are invited to share their experiences with demons, whether it be via letter or in person. The squabbling of everyone must end, lest we are to go to war and be struck by the demons when we least expect it. They are preparing, and we should be too. I ask the following individuals to present themselves at Whiterock within the next weeks.
The Council of the Blessed
House Artois
House Azerwind
House Kane
The automaton Vorar
House Von Godfrey
House Wise
The Rangers
House Astrum
House Fuvur
The Dwarves of the North
House Shink'Maho
House Sangria
House Varyn
Any and all who have experience with hell-spawn and that aren't mentioned are also invited to be in attendance.
Signed,

Arianne Fuvur
OOC: The event will consist of a meeting of a fairly large scale. I don't expect this to last for longer than 2 hours. It might end up being violent because this many people in one space can be a bad idea, so be aware of that.
Where?
Whiterock
When?
This Sunday at 4PM EST
Take the carriage from Storm's Landing to Mockingbay.

Take the small blue- and white-sail boat on the left side of the middle pier.

And finally hop on the boat labelled +Port+ on the big ship VSS Legacy.
BoredBrit SirLuamTehDoge Samiwashere mokwar Elz Mitch Baron Sir_Arc Ddaug Old_Gromm Old-Seadog Piratep00f Icanra Cukie1 godfather1 Solus blargtheawesome Arctic Jackal Cymic_ Jazzper Vincentius CloakedReaper

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Mfw Arianne is actually replaced by a Demon, just waiting for us all to gather in one place for the Demon Invasion

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
While this is straight up asking for trouble, might as well.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
We could host it somewhere else if possible.
I've a place in mind but won't say here.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Ross you didn't tag me. I need to be a special snowflake. This is why I bully you.