Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Moderate} [Public] Midwinter Festival - Today

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Midwinter Festival

House Fuvur celebrates the coming of Midwinter by hosting a small festival along side the traditional bonfire. Drinks to be shared and music to be heard, the end of the night will see those attending a bonfire upon the shore of where the Cradle hit the shoreline. In memory of those who can no longer celebrate with us, and to wish for good fortune in the coming cycle.

(ICly this is generally 'christmas eve' for Fuvurians but none of us can be around for it on the actual 24th. A small event but anyone can come.)

}{}{}{
Date: Tomorrow! Short notice sorry. :' (
Time: Midnight GMT, 7pm EST.
Rating: Moderate.
(I'll mark out with green banners to the Pavillion.)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Oops. This is midnight GMT/7pm EST, bumped an hour back so more people can attend :)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Not sure i can make this, might want to change the date on the thread to say "today"

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It now. There's a little spot on the beach for the bonfire, so I've just put some seats down and will host it there. :')