Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate/Violent} Starlight Festival {Jan. 28th}

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Also, if you'd like to set up a stall, let me know in advance. I may plan on making boat stalls for player stores.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

I'm not too good at boats, but here's an example of a boat stall.​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Not sure I can handle a Sanardu event with how in flux in feels after war things - I'll see but till then presume its just one day event in your place. Sorry : (

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
And we have 5 boat stalls available. Any stall without a tent is up for rent. You can speak to Lilly after the festival if you wish to properly buy it.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Don't think so. Perhaps Sunday if I have to, but I'd prefer that weekend as its one without too many events

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
General Guidelines for the Scavenger hunt:
-they won't pass the cluster town, meaning gated areas won't have chests. This is to keep the RP from spreading too thin.
-if you guess the riddles, please close that trapdoor afterwards. It's not fun if someone leaves them all opened and riddles solved.
-be considerate. If someone is trying to solve the riddles, don't give them the answer unless they ask.
-You're fully allowed to attempt as a group, the more the merrier.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Got my days mixed up. Today, Friday is the last day to claim a boat stall. You'll be added to the region to be able to set up the shop and chest shops, even if it's not too big. Again, remember that if you want to keep it, you can speak to Lilly to purchase it after the festival.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
There are currently 4 available shop stalls. Please, do set up some sort of display or shop if you reserve, or I'll have to remove it to make room for those that want a spot. If you need help with the display, I'm more than happy to do so, but I cannot set up chest shops for you.