Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moody's application [ Kostadim - Approved ]

Moody_Mullen

Villager
Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
MoodyMullen
MoodyMullen
Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: MoodyMullen

Country & Timezone: GMT UK

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is the act of using ooc information to determine your characters IRP actions. Powergaming is the act of having your character doing an activity they wouldn't be able to to in the circumstances of the world.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi, My name is Moody, I'm a old hand at roleplay as i've been taking part in it for several years. Offline I like researching historical anthropology and drawing.

Referral: pmc

{Character Section}
Character Name: Iuno Matuta

Race: human

Appearance: Iuno standing slightly shorter at 5'5, with tanned skin and dark brown hair and eyes. Wearing her hair loose held with a small bronze clip, her wardrobe reflecting Aorian culture, flowy and saturated in dark reds and golden adornments.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: screenshot-1677502849745.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Born to that of a renowned merchant Volturnus Matuta, she was raised with a sharp personality, her father taking much joy in his child's harsh tongue and infallible wit. She has always had a decent relationship with her family as a whole. Her mother, though, was distant yet still a constant in the girl's life. Leading to that Iuno was always closer with her father. Seeking his approval through her own self reliance and determination. Her father, not being a harsh man in nature still instilled a sense of fear into the young Iuno, observing his wrath in not upheld deals and losing coins. This carrying into her own relatively short temper and slight affinity to bending the rules in her favour. Living in decent middle-ish class luxury looked to also find her own fame and fortune as well. Taking up the mantle of her father and looking to enter the art of international trade. Being genetically Soolera, her family would class themselves as Aorian, and if pressed to say what they truly are would falter to Rooted Sooleran, though with mild disdain. Seeing how much they seek to fit into the Aorian culture. Despite their apparent move to distance themselves from their Sooleren heritage still hold part of its culture in how the family presented themselves, being forthcoming and welcoming to those who entered their home and family. Iuno, being mistakenly raised with such a head strong nature, now rejects outward appearances and attempts to inject herself into the culture that she was raised in now has become much to that of an issue. Being one to prove herself the wiser person had become all but addicted to that of card games and gambling all the while indulging herself in the fine wines and drinks that come as a prerequisite with such activities. Landing herself not only in hot water but into the sea itself, being thrown from a ship for not paying up her portion of a bet. Giving her a wonderful fear of drowning in the process. Washed up and penniless and too full of pride and fear to ask her family for coin she now dragged herself across the lands in search of trying to find her way back to a somewhat decent lifestyle of her childhood, all while avoiding contact with her once close family more so her fathers disappointment. All while avoiding the earthy temptations of cards and drink.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.