Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mooshroommanic's (OffToSea) Re-Whitelist Application [Approved-IceandFire]

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Mooshroommanic (Previously OffToSea)

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/offtoseas-application-accepted-jase.46009/

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes, I have re-read them all to reaffirm myself with the world and rules.

4. Tell us about yourself!
I was accepted a few years ago, that was when I was just starting my second year of high school. I didn't play long, and had to quit to focus on school. I had a lot of fun when I played, and recently wanted to get back into it with a new character! I started doing HEMA, which is a way to perform medieval and renaissance sword fighting in a sport. It's a lot of fun! I can't wait to get back into the world and start playing again. I only hope that my hand doesn't get cut off in my first event again...!

New Character

Character Name
:
Adda Horym

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human - Southern Sangrian

Appearance:
Tan skin. Amber, almost orange hair, with streaks of brown. Brown and tan muted clothing, emerald colored eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1651192317635.png

Written Test!
Adda was always full of questions.
"Daddy, what's a bow?"
"Mommy, what's crarprentree?"
"Daddy, can I use your tools to make a blatista?"
"Mommy, why were you and Daddy wrestling? Do I get to play with you too?"
Usually, too many for his own good.
From a young age, Adda was fascinated by stories of great warriors using the mechanical genius of mankind to wage wars and solve problems. He had heart of great machines that could be used to bring down even the greatest of castles and fortresses, and one day at the innocent age of 7, he had the brilliant idea of creating a ballista! He had heard and read about them, great war bows so large that no shield wall not palisade could withstand one shot of their great spear-like bolts. His father, being a carpenter, allowed him to gain some knowledge on how to cut wood in half and tie knots in a rope. However, his knowledge only went as far as knowing how to cut wood in half and tie knots in rope....
It had been days, Adda had been hard at work every day after his chores, crafting the greatest weapon mankind would have ever seen...! It was finally done, his Magnum Opus. A beautiful creation, with rope attached everywhere for structural support. It was about as tall as his torso, with a bolt as large as his forearm. One whole foot. He decided that a good target for practice would be the wall of his house. He went outside, planted the ballista firmly in the ground, and prepared to fire! 3... 2.. 1... RELEASE! Crash, snap, tumble. Unfortunately for Adda, the skills and craftsmanship of a 7 year old are less than average. What he called a ballista, was really more like some weird collection of scrap firewood and frayed rope. He looked at his sad pile of once ballista, now rubble, and picked the bolt up (which was really just a pointy stick.) In his frustration, he threw it at the wall with all his might...!
"ARGH, MY LEG!"
The bolt had missed the wall completely and gone straight for the doorway, where the boy's poor father was exiting. It was on this day that Adda gained newfound respect for pointy objects and learned two valuable lessons. 1: The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. 2: Following your curiosity always leads to learning experiences! Why did Adda take these lessons away from this experience? He was 7 years old, so who knows. His curiosity eventually turned into a passion for all things mechanical, and now Adda aspires to be a great mechanic and craftsman.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Welcome back!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.