Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MooWood's Whitelist App [ Approved - Sergeant Freedom ]

MooWood

Villager
MooWood's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: MooWood

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is taking information gained out of character into an in-character situation for your own benefit, or to the detriment of others. Your character does not know this, you cannot act on it. Powergaming is asserting your character's actions over another player's and restricting their autonomy. A player ATTEMPTS to hit. They do not hit and kill without room for someone else to react.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hiya, I'm an illustrator looking for a new place to settle and a server that is hopefully STABLE AND WITHOUT DRAMA. Jesus. In my spare time (when not working or gaming) I garden. Used to fence back in high school. That was lots of fun. Really just looking for somewhere to be chill...

Referral: Mael- Auralien(?) might be his username still

{Character Section}
Character Name: Natanya Atiri

Race: Sangrian, though not fully-blooded

Appearance: Standing 5'6" with a "generously buoyant" figure, the round, stocky woman that is Natanya Atiri comes with fair, heavily sun-speckled skin, deep ocean-colored eyes, and thick brown hair tumbling in a haphazard hazelnut mass down to the middle of her back. Sections of it are beaded with blue glass and twists of gold and purple. Her dominant hand sports a simple tattoo made up of only a few lines, conveying a small sailing ship in motion. Behind it, a golden sun. Echoing the beads in her hair, a purple/blue molted bandana is tied around in a standard headband style. She never goes anywhere without it, or the handaxe she keeps at her belt. In billowing pants of de-saturated purple and blue stripes and patches, and a broad-shouldered overcoat with tassels and armor-esque metal decoration, Natanya Atiri is not a figure to blend with a crowd, lest the crowd is as boisterous as she!

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1664909308692.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): for some extra spiciness, an ambient track for inspiration: Hoist the Sails
"Drink up me hearties, YOHO!-"

"Tamri, no one says that. Lit'rally, no one says that." Natanya's heavy footfalls creak across the deck and she comes to rest on the railing of the ship with her friend. Arms folded, she watches the port slide ever-closer. A coy grin marks her features.

Tamri, a stick of a woman with a mop of ginger hair and pale skin marking her as a northern lass, balances standing on the edge of the ship's railing. "Anyone ever toldja you're no fun, Anya?" She flashes a gap-toothed grin.

Natanya gives a chesty laugh. "No, actually, I get quite the opposite more of'en than not! But I-" She reaches up to grab Tamri's shirt as her friend starts to lose her balance- "take my fun in the non-stupid variety. You wanna sound like a storybook pirate, that town ahead 's gonna bury you quick." Natanya releases, and Tamri hops down.

"So what're y' lookin' for over there anyhow? You said back at port'o'call that you were excited for the voyage. You ain't ever excited for a voyage. You gotta be the only Sangrian I know who ain't battin' her eyes at the sea all the damned time."

Laughing warmly, she gives a shrug. "So sue me, I'm excited to finally go somewhere new. I saved up for this, you saved up for this. We finally get to start our lives, see that great big world. What I DON'T like are storms. Sea is fine when it treats me fine. It's the highway of the world."

"We're not far now. New land awaits. ... I'm gonna miss y', Anya."

"Gonna miss you too, Tam. Take care of y'self, alright?"

"Aye. You too."

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

MooWood

Villager
Hello, Sergeant Freedom, I'm considering returning and would like to know if I need to complete another whitelist application since it has been a few months. I am also planning on joining with a different character. Will that affect whitelist status?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hello, Sergeant Freedom, I'm considering returning and would like to know if I need to complete another whitelist application since it has been a few months. I am also planning on joining with a different character. Will that affect whitelist status?
You should still be whitelisted, as it has not been 6 months of inactivity! You are free to make a new character if you wish, so long as it follows the lore in our world. Thanks!