Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor More Bounties, More Problems

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Enough is enough, the moment you say 'i don't consent' it's gonna go spiralling anyway, take it up with staff if you've more of an issue but suffice to say if one of Nwalme's own advisors saw him chasing Olive and throwing a hammer at her and then Raven also leaving despite the guy's attempts at keeping him from doing so (he did go to check on his wife but later left) and Raven shouting for Jerr'co to get the Caparii (I dont remember the exact quote there's a lot of logs) then it is reasonable to assume he had part in her murder or disappearance. He could claim otherwise IRP but when she vanishes (no one is claiming to have seen her corpse themselves though I would argue holding her down to be shanked would cause a lot of blood spray and both men should've been covered but that's so far gone now I won't bother arguing) it's a good assumption to make all round.
No more of this drama on Blarg's thread, he's requested it, I'll delete stuff if it continues beyond my post. No more. I've made an explanation staff would provide but argue it in PM's with staff if wished.